15

I could've sworn over heart that earlier it posted this chapter. I was waiting on comments about why I'm leaving people this short ass chappy💀 I guess it never did.

"Mmm.." Wynter started to come to. She had no idea as to why her body felt so weak. She groaned and attempted to get up but had no success.

"What the-" She tugged her arms from behind the chair she was sitting it.

She heard more groaning and moaning. It didn't come from her so the fuck else is in the same room as her?

"Baby eat, You need some food in your stomach." She heard.

The only voice she felt safe with...

"K-Kira? Where are you?" Her voice was very soft and it cracked.

"Shit.. Wynter baby you're just dreaming.." Kira sat the plate of food down In front of Dessy and hurried over to Wynter.

"You're just dreaming.." she cooed at Wynter while rubbing her forehead.

I heard a phone ring and it just so happened to be Kira's. I can get us some help.

She gestured at ya to hush and she answered standing up backing away a little. "He ma.." She smiled.

"Oh I'm in the house-"

"HELP!" I screamed. Her eyes grew wide and she began to panic. "HELP US!" I screamed again. She ran over to me putting her hand over my mouth. Me along with the other girls began making as much noise as we can.

"Uh uh n-nothing mommy I'm a friends house and she invited some friends over.." She lied.

I bit her finger and she winced, "PLEASE! Help!" I screamed.

Kira panic and quickly hung up the phone. She grabbed me by my hair yanking my head back with her eyes, well eye, piercing into mine. I'm not to sure about the other one but we'll go with it.

"The fuck is wrong with you?!" She yelled.

"First of all.." I started. She yanked my hair again letting go of me at the same time.

"I don't want to hurt you Wynter.."

"Look at what the fuck you're doing?! But you don't want to hurt me?! You're crazy as fuck!" I spit in her face.

She wiped it off in disgust. "You're fucking disgusting.."

"But you kissed a bitch who got syphilis." I mumbled.

Ole girl is quiet but as the world knows the quiet ones are sneaky as fuck.  She fucked over 100 damn dudes and got 2 different STDs but apparently it's only syphilis. 

"What?" She looked at the girl.

"She's lying! Look Kira she's trying to get you to turn on me. Baby..." She pleases with her eyes.

She is not about to start playing the victim. I mean hell she is, but still Kira's really my girlfriend and since she's been trusted by Kira she thinks she'll be able to top us all.

"Oh bitch please you know just as well as they do that ya dirty ass got syphilis!" I yelled.

"Do you-"

"Kira no! I don't have that nasty shit."

"Bitch I smelled you at the door!" I yelled. "Does ya piss burn?" I laughed.

"Shut up Wynter!" Kira yelled.

"Look negro I'm tired of you and all this bullshit. Let me the fuck go okay? I've barely even come to really know you and now I'm sitting in your storage, pool house, looking ass room in the back of your house tied up with the same thots that jumped me. Either kill me or let me go." It's crazy how early Shit like this happens.

"Just Shut up and let me think..." Kira said rubbing her head.

_______________________________
Just a small little snippet of what's still going on.

I'll be updating soon I promise! I'm slowly coming back bigger and better than ever!

Just wait on it.

I'm playing guys since it didn't update I'll post another if y'all up

I'm playing guys since it didn't update I'll post another if y'all up. 10 Comments on this sentence though ‼️