16

"Done thinking yet genius?" I said sarcastically.

She's been walking back and forth for 5 minutes now whispering to herself on what to do.

Just let me go. It's that damn simple.

I'm surprised her mom hasn't came home yet.

My eyes fixated on the door that I heard knocking on.

Someone came to save us.

"Thank you god.." I mumbled.

"Fuck someone found us.." Kira began to panic. It had to be her mom. She must have heard us on the phone. Kira's car is here and she has no friends, from what she told me, so this is the only other place she could've been.

"Kira baby you in there?" I heard her moms voice.

"Help us! We're-"

"Shut up!" Kira grabbed my face making my lips smash together.

"Fuck...you!" I muffled out. She let go of my face.

The door swung open. "Oh my god!" Her mother gasped. Now that you think about I bet it stinks. These girls done pissed themselves and haven't took a shower in days. Probably weeks.

"Kira what in the name of hell is going on here?!" She ran over and began checking on all the girls.

She finally reached me and it took her a few minutes to realize who I was. Once she did, she lost it.

"Kira I'm going to beat the devil himself out of you child. Now you have lost yo rabbit ass mind. Getcho ass in that ho- you know what stay here." She said. She got out her phone and called someone.

911 I'm hoping.

"Can I please can an ambulance and some police over to my residence. I found the missing girls plus one who was never reported missing." She took one good look at Kira and shook her head. Tears formed In her eyes. She took a breath and said something I never would see a mother do.

"My daughter is the one who kidnapped them."

Damn her moms is cold. She's turning her own daughter in.

She gave them her address and Kira began to break down.

"Mom... why- Mommy.." She fell to her knees rocking back and forth crying.

We soon heard sirens and Kira took the aids out of her ears throwing them.

"I'm so sorry girls.. I'm so sorry." Her mom began to untie us.

The police found us in the back. We were untied and the paramedics began to check us all out. My parents must not have found out yet but the girl's parents were all there. I seen a helicopter above the house along with 2 or 3 vans of news channels pulling in.

They brought Kira out but she wasn't cuffed. Why I don't know? "Mommy please! Get off me!" She fought the police.

"Ma'am calm down before we have to do something we'll regret!" But of course she's deaf and earlier she threw her aids out so she couldn't hear the sirens.

"No.." I whispered. I knew what was coming. She kept trying to fight them but she couldn't hear their warnings.

"Kira.." I called. My dumbass she can't hear me.

I was trying to get up from the paramedic checking me out but the female officer standing there. "Ma'am she's-"

"Going to jail yes but you need to be cleared by them before I let you go but you can't go near her." She pointed at Kira.

"But Ma'am, you don't unders-"

"Oh no I do. I understand how some of these situations work and trust me it's not your fault. She's going to going away for a long time."

Somehow I Kira ended up on the ground. A coo was on top of her and she began to get tired but was still crying out to her mom. "Mommy please make it stop! Get them off of me please!"

"I'm sorry baby-"

"Ma'am stop resisting before we have to shoot you!" An officer yelled.

"No! You better not-"

"Ma'am stay back!" They yelled at her mother.

"Get off of her like that!" Her mom yelled going towards them.

"Mom!" She cried even harder. She gave in one more fight and the police drew his weapon.

"No!" Me and her mom yelled.

"Thank you all for coming out today. She was a an amazing lady. Her smile and her laugh shared amongst us was the best thing about her. She made others happy and she always gave anyone in need the clothes off her back. I sincerely do apologize to the family. My condolences are sent and If you ever need anything please... don't hesitate to contact us." A family friend wiped her nose as she stepped down from the stage.

They played her favorite song.

She always loved this song from the time she was a little girl up until now.

I can't believe she's gone. She has no more family.

All because of that stupid cop.

I can't put all the blame on him but it shouldn't have happened. She would still be here as we speak.

They lowered her white and rose gold casket into the ground.

"Save me a seat ma.." I tossed the white rose into the grave site.

A tear trickled from my eye. I really lost her.

It should've been me...
______________________________
Who died? 🤔

Another short one but more coming soon😌

Thank you guys so much for still being the best supporters.