24

For the first time in my life, I want school to start back.

But then those girls might come for me because of what Kira did. They act like it's my fault she had they asses starving and pissing on themselves for days straight.

Bitches should've never fucked with me.

I been home for a minute after that crazy bitch had some dumb shit to try and pull. She literally does not know me to be threatening me and shit.

So yea fuck her and her thotting ass Girlfriend.

I heard someone juggling the front door knob and I instantly went into defense mode.

I was ready to start beating ass on whoever thought they could rob my house or some shit like that.

The door opened slightly and I stepped back just a little with my hands up.

I don't know how to fight but maybe my bad fighting will make them get tired of me and leave.

Yea you try robbing the house of a dumb bitch.

"But doesn't that make them dumb anyway for leaving the house unlocked or some shit..?" I questioned myself never noticing my mom walked in.

"Yea I would be dead.."

"What?" My dad and mom looked as right after he walked right in behind my mom with some bags in his hand.

"Umm nothing.." I cheesed sheepishly.

"I hope you got my letter this morning," she sat her purse down on the coffee table.

"Unfortunately..." I mumbled.

"I'm very disappointed in you Wynter." My dad came and sat on the couch next to me.

"Look dad I know but I just wanted to have fun. I've never done it before... just did it the wrong way." I sat back folding my arms.

"Sweetie I understand but asking would have been fine too I would have let you stay with Reina." My mom came from the kitchen with a cup of tea. She sat on the opposite couch and turned on the tv.

"I'm sorry okay? It won't happen again." I said. She smiled making me give one in return.

"Good because you're going to boot camp.." My dad chimed.

"What?!"

________________________________

Kira

Another day... Another stank ass bitch trying to get in my face.

I'm really tired of being here but I got four years and it's only been one.. not even one.

Well what the fuck

I'm not tripping though. These fuckers know what's good and they know not to try me.

"Aye Kira?" My cell mate jumped off her bunk landing in front of my faced.

"Bro what?" I groaned. I haven't had a nap all day and now she decides to bother me while I'm sleep.

"Look I'll wire you 2o for commissary if you make a call for me."

"No.." I turned over.

"Please Kira — it's important." She begged.

"Not my fault you haven't gotten back your phone privileges yet." I adjusted my pillow.