Run and hid

12 years ago

"(Y/n) you have to run and hide!" The 10 year old me was running from the fire and the attacks. A member of my clan grabbed my arm and hid me inside a hollow tree deep in the forest "don't make a sound,(F/n) he'll find you be safe." he handed me a necklace with the symbol of my clan and covered me with a blanket and dead tree branches and ran off.

The Foot was attacking any clan who helped the Hamato Family. My family were in war, Kappa (F/n), my father was the leader and head of my clan. He ordered Tekki to hide me from danger. I wanted to fight but Tekki ran with me. When I looked over my shoulder all I saw was the shredder piercing my father with his blades killing him instantly. Tekki didn't look back so He did not know. The light of the fire from my village lighted the branches that were covering me with their shadows. I heard foot steps coming towards me, I hid under the blanket and pressed my hands over my mouth muffling any sound. They walked away. I sighed in relief but a hand went through the branches and grabbed me by my collar.

I screamed sitting up covered in sweat while panting. I looked around my small room from Tekki's house. He ran over and saw me sweating almost about to cry. He sat on the edge of my bed and hugged me "the nightmare?" he caressed my hair as I nodded in his shoulder. "You know you are safe now. Tomorrow you will be New York with your uncle. You will be safe with him." he petted my head and kissed my forehead as he walked towards the door "Good night (y/n) kappa, our leader to be." he closed the door as I fell in to sleep once more.

**Present**

Tekki helped me pack and drove me to the airport. In the whole way there he explained what I needed to do.

"Don't talk to strangers, don't eat strange food you don't know about, do NOT mention your families name incase of any Foot spies are watching. Hide your clans tattoo and if someone asks just say you like turtles, you'll start college so pay attention and don't be late"

"Tekki, yes I know... Please stop." I patted his shoulder. "I promise I'll call you once I find uncle or find a place to stay first." I smiled kindly as he sighed in relief.

"It is just..." He looked at the sky and his eyes began to tear up. "I took care of you for so long and now-" he sobbed and hugged me close "you're like a daughter to me, I'm just worried something happens"

"I'll be fine. Besides I had the greatest teacher to learn how to defend myself" I chuckled nervously. I was scared as well. A new country, new people with new stuff... It was scary but at least I won't be alone... I guess. He P.A. announced my plane as I hugged Tekki one last time.

Making my way to the security flawlessly, I sat on the plane and looked out while we took off.

"A new life, a new country... What will be holding for (y/n) Kappa...." I narrated to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello and welcome to a Donatello x reader book. I this chapter is a bit confusing but it's 1am. And I have a migraine... But I'll do better on the next chapter.!!