Hello, New York!

I walked out of the airport with my bags in hand. I looked at the night sky and the glittering streets of NY until the smell hit. "Nani!? Ew! The heck!!?" the sewer smell got me as I walked down the street where I will be staying for the week. Once I settled in I put on my clans symbol necklace,

I felt relaxed and calmed once I put it on but felt nostalgic and sad

I felt relaxed and calmed once I put it on but felt nostalgic and sad. The memory of my father being killed by Shredder, my village and my clan being destroyed by the Foot. I clinged in to the pendant holding it close to my heart. My phone ringed, Tekki was texting me making sure I was ok, I let him know I'm safe and that tonight I'll start my search for my uncle.

*Donnie PoV*

I was just about to finish making a retro mutagen just incase something happens.

"Aand one drop of acidic potassium aaaand-"

"YO, DONNIE!!"

"Aah! Mikey!" the formula almost exploted but I got it under control "what have I told you about sneaking up WHILE WORKING!"

"Sorry, dude but we gotta go patrol. Leo is waiting to go, I have a feeling tonight it's gonna be awesome!!" he squealed and hop excitedly. After a few moments I walked out and we made our way out.

"Ok guys, lets go south tonight." we all ran through the roofs and after while it was very calm. Until we heard some Kraang talking about a new formulated mutagen, but there was someone fighting then it was a ninja fighting thought it was Karai and Mikey thought it was Shinigami but her fighting style was different but

**(y/n) PoV**

I opened my bag and pulled out my ninja clothes. I got my mask on walked towards the fire escape towards the roof.

"Where the hell should I start?" I looked around for a moment "Well... I'll just... Run around until I see something weird, guess." I remembered the symbol from the Hamato clan. I ran through the rooftops for quite a while until I heard clashing, crashing and yelling. Just a few blocks ahead I saw ninjas fighting with... "Robots!?" I accidentally screamed and the robots saw me "Shit, shit, shit, Fuck shit!!!" 'I can't believe I forgot my weapons!' mentally slapping myself I found a crowbar and went action. I began jumping, hitting and running but this robots are hardcore! Just about I was to hit the next robot I got hit on the back and everything got hazy...

**Donnie PoV**

"Hey, not fair!" I screamed while my brothers and I went to help her. After fighting we tried to wake her up but no response, Leo argued with Raphael whether or not we take her to the hideout but I just carried her bridal style and made my way home. They followed when they noticed I was gone.

"Ok... You'll be alright" I whispered at the girl. While laying her down in the couch, Sensei came by and I explained to him what happened.

"You did good Donatello but leave her in the dojo I'll look after her until your brothers come back." I did what told and made my way back to the lab to look for the AidKit.

*Sensei PoV**

I prepared tea and sat next to the girl. I examined her wounds but it wasn't the serious, I sighed in relief. What brought my attention was her clothing, it reminded me of an old friends but that could not be... I saw her necklace and held I held it in my hand. My eyes widen when noticing the symbol. I noticed her shifting and she woke up.

"Child, do not be afraid. You are safe." I offered her some tea.

"W-who are you? W-where am I?... W-what are you!!?" she sat up and took the cup. She was still scared and in shock. She examined the tea for poison. I chuckled. "W-whats so funny?"
At this moment the boys and Donatello came in

"You remind me of an old friend, Kappa (f/n). I am a mutant and I'm your Uncle."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you go guys a new chapter!
Vote, comment and follow for more stories!

The 3rd chapter will be a little more spicy x3

It's called: "Something Unspoken" leave your guesses in the comments!