Morgan looked up from her papers to check the time. Nearly 8 o'clock, she leaned back in her chair and looked around her office. Even though she was only a young associate at Pendron and Litt, she had a large, private office and a phenomenal view over the city of Chicago. She would have loved for her high status to have been credited to her hard work and dedication at the company, but she knew better. Being related Ulysses had its unsaid benefits. 

Morgan sighed. Nepotism.

Before she could continue pondering her life, however, a flustered and slightly out-of-breath Gwen burst in the room. Not many people had the luck to be such good friends with their assistant, so Morgan counted herself lucky. 

"Morgan! Good Morning! I just got your text, something about coming in early..." Gwen began talking while also scrolling though her text messages. When she could not find said text, however, she shoved her phone back in her half-unzipped bag with a flourish. "Anyways, I got your coffee," she declared as she placed the slightly spilled cup on the table with a thud. Gwen's short, but usually tied back hair, lay at her shoulders, making her look nice, regardless of her red face and heavy breathing from running too fast to the office. 

Morgan got up smiling and reached over to take a ginger sip of the steaming coffee. "Thanks, Gwen" she laughed. "I just called you in because I am a little swamped today, and there was a special favor I need." 

Gwen sat down on the ample couch in Morgan's large office that she secretly envious of. 

"What is it?" 

"There's some new assistant or intern or something coming in today..." Morgan shuffled through papers, looking intently for the information she was supposed to have already known. When she reached her schedule, her search seized. "Yeah, assistant. His name is Melvin White, graduated magna cum laude from NYU. He should be here in 15." 

Morgan looked up hopefully. 

"Could you show him around for me?" 

"Yeah. Of course." Gwen got up and walked to the door. "Is that it?"

"Yup. Thank you, Gwen. You're an angelll." 

Morgan dragged out every syllable of angel and twirled, laughing. Her previous solemn mood was nowhere to be found.