chapter 3

It was late in the night when I was a woken by a knock on the door.
"Mr Felix?" I heard Boris ask from the other side of the door.
"Yes Boris?" I replied standing up and stretching.
"Mr. Mickey made dinner" Boris explained
"Okay thank you. I'll be down in one minute" I headed over to my closet to change, I couldn't show up with blood on me.
I picked out a very similar shirt hoping no one would be able to tell. I looked into the mirror and sighed, all I could imagine was the flowers deep inside of me. My ears went back in anger and I pulled myself away from the mirror.
"You don't need this right now feel, you have to go eat" I said to myself, trying to fix myself up.
After a deep breath I walked down stairs to the dinning room where everyone was. My eyes went straight to him, he was amazing in everyway and I could never been mad at him.
'I'd go through this 100 tikes if it meant falling in love with you' I thought to myself blushing.
"You feeling better feel?" Oswald asked me
"Y-yeah" I replied, clearly lying cause I knew I wasn't
Oswald nodded and motioned for me to sit next to me. My mind was in heaven, my body was in hell.
I sat down and began to eat and talk to everyone, it was as if I was fine.
Heh if only I were