chapter 39

As I came into consciousness I was met by bright lights and beeping.
"What?" I sat up and rubbed my head in confusion
"Felix!" I heard Bendy's voice through the blur.
"Bendy?" I asked as my eyes began to focus on everyone in the floor.
"Oh thank goodness your okay" Bendy sighed, climbing up on the bed so he could see me.
"How did you get to me?" I asked remembering I had locked the door.
"I broke the door..." He looked at me with a small smile.
"So...they know?" I asked seeing Oswald and Mickey.
"Yeah....I'm sorry Felix" Bendy gave me a sad look.
"It's okay" I looked down at my bandaged hand.
"Broken" Bendy explained clearly seeing that I was curious.
"Nice" I gave an awkward chuckle at the comment.
"So how long am I here?" I asked curiously.
"A day or two just to check everything" Bendy explained to me while looking at the others.
"Okay...well I'm really tired" I felt my body starting to give in again.
"Okay we will leave you be...me and Mug need to go check on Cup too" Bendy smiled.
"If he wakes up be sure to tell me" I smiled softly.
"Okay" Bendy climbed off the bed and they began to leave.
"Oswald?" I asked as he was about to leave.
He didn't reply, he didn't even look at me.
"Can I talk to you?" I asked again remembering Ortensia.
He stood still as the others walked out. When they were gone he turned to me.
I opened my mouth to say something when he yelled at me.
"And you were going to tell me this when!" He yelled, his tone cut through me like knives.
"I-i-I didn't want t-to worry you..." I was slightly scared as he got closer.
"You think not telling me made me worry less? What else have you kept secret from me huh? Your a closed book!" He looked at me his eyes filled with anger.
"I-I...." I couldn't bring myself to say anything as I felt tears well in my eyes.
I heard him take a deep breath and move closer.
"I'm sorry feel...." Oswald sighed calming down.
I didn't reply I was too hurt to say anything.
He bent down, causing us to meet eye to eye.
"What else have you kept secret from me?" He asked me, his eyes were softer now.
"I-I...." The words burnt in my throat, this is what Ortensia wanted right? I asked myself.
"You what?" He asked looking at me concerned.
"I....I'm gay...." That's not what I wanted to say!..yet it seemed easier.
"Why can't I tell him? Didn't ortensia tell me I needed to?" I wanted to make Ortensia happy but my body refused.
"So? That's nothing to keep secret" Oswald smiled at me "is that all?" He asked.
I nodded, my chest burning, just another lie to tell.
"Then I will let you rest" he stood up and brushed himself off.
"Thank you Ozzy for everything you have done...." I felt the need to thank him.
"You are welcome feel....I'm sorry I raised my voice I just care about you deeply. I don't like when you hide things about yourself from me." Oswald explained giving me a soft look.
"I care about you too Ozzy" I smiled slightly.
"Get some rest I'll be back in an hour" Oswald smiled back at me.
I nodded and waited for him to leave. When I was sure he was gone I laid back down.
"I love you..." I mumbled before going back to sleep...was it sleep?