Part 1

~Kirito's POV~

"Okay. I know. We'll be fine. Alright bye." He hung up the phone and started cleaning his room.

He was having a Halloween party with some friends. Everyone was out of the house. He invited Sinon, Asuna, Lisbeth, Klein, and Agil.

~Later that day~

Asuna showed up first. Kirito go t a text and came to the door. he opened it and hugged her. Something felt off though.  Lisbeth, Klein, and Agil showed up about and hour or two later. Sinon was the last to arrive. When Sinon walked in, it felt as though the whole room lit up.

~Sinon's POV~

As i walked into Kirito's room, i felt butterflies in my stomach. But I knew it was wrong. He's with Asuna. She's my friend, I couldn't. I saw him smile at me. I sat down on the bed with Asuna and Lisbeth. We laughed and talked like always.

A little later we all played spin the bottle. We had nothing else to do and there was an empty bottle in his room. So I thought might as well. Plus if it lands on him, I have an excuse to kiss him.

After a few rounds it was my turn to spin again, it started slowing down a bit. I thought i was gonna have to kiss Agil again, but I didn't. It landed on Kirito. Asuna looked kind of mad, but I honestly didn't care. I mean like it was just a game after all.

We kissed, it was small but it was perfect. I felt butterflies in my stomach again. When we pulled away, I blushed.