Part 5

It was later that day. Everyone was gone. Sinon and Kirito were finally left alone.

~Kirito's POV~

We're cuddling on my bed. Her head on my chest. It was perfect. I looked down at her to see her looking back up at me.

We kissed. It was small, but sweet. We kissed more. Getting more and more intense. I pulled Sinon on top of me. She was grinding on my hard cock. It made me want her, more than I ever have.

I pushed her off of me. She fell back onto the bed. I tore my clothes off then tore hers off. Her tits were huge, so full of life. They were perfect.

~No ones POV~

They lay in bed, her head on his chest. She looks up at him, they kiss. It was small but sweet. They kiss again but more passionately. Kirito slowly moves his hands along her body. He gets to the waistline of her pants, slowly he slips one finger in at a time, going lower and lower into her pants. He rubs her clit, making her moan a bit. Quickly, he then tore her pants off he leaves a trail of kisses down her body, to her tight wet pussy. He continues to finger her, but he also licks her pussy.

Causing Sinon to moan "im begging you Master, fuck me. Please"

Kirito grabs Sinon and ties her up to the bed, so she cant move. He grabs the blindfold from the bed-side table and puts it on her. He grabs her waist and lines himself up, he slowly pushes himself into her. He continues thrusting in and out of her, getting faster and faster.

"Harder master harder" she begs.

He does as she pleases. He kisses her passionately but soon starts kissing down to her neck. He bites down causing her to scream his name. He was getting harder and harder, making her moan louder. Kirito pounds her tight pussy till he cums.

When he finishes, he unties her and takes the blindfold off. She gets up and grabs her clothes leaving the bedroom.

~Sinons's POV~

I should surprise him, i mean like, after all i did buy some lingerie...

~No ones POV~

Sinon climbs on top of him....pinning him down. She smirks as she kisses down his body, leaving small marks as she goes. When she gets to his hard cock, she licks up the back. Making chills go down his back. Slowly getting to the tip, she makes circles with her tongue around it. Kissing it lightly. Sinon gets up and grabs her clothes from around the room.

"I never said stop" he commands.

"You never said i had to finish either" she replies, leaving the bedroom.

"Get back here. Now." Kirito demands

"As you command my Master" she says flirtatiously. She sits on top of him, grinding against his hard dick. "You like that Master?"

"Yea. Youre so fucking hot. Take off your clothes now"

"Why dont you take them off for me" she winks at him

As Kirito pulls off her shirt, her lace bra is revealed holding her huge tits. "Oh fuck yes. Youre tits are perfect." He grabs them, and starts sucking on one of them. Making circles around the nipple with his tongue.

"Mmmhhh Master" Sinon moans. She grabs his hard cock, and starts stroking it. When he becomes very hard, she puts it in her.

"Ride me you slave" Kirito demands.

"My pleasure" she does as he tells her to, like the good girl she is.

As long as Sinon does as shes told, she gets rewarded. If shes bad, well you know, she gets whipped.

"Fuck! Ughhhh, you feel so good. Harder!" Sinon screams. "Master!!"

"Scream my name!"

"Ughhh Kirito!!" She screams. "Youre so hard! Ughhh!!"

This made him cum again, but this time even more than before. She cleaned him up (if you know what i mean), and then they cuddled for the rest of the night.