Part 6

~Kirito's POV~

Omg, I cant believe that just happened. That was amazing. It was everything I wanted and more.

I hear mumbles, I look down to see her eyes closed with a big smile on her face. A part of her hair covers one eye. She's asleep. She looks so peaceful. She's beautiful. Perfect.

"I love you Sinon" i whisper, looking down at her.

"I love you too" she says faintly with a smile on her face.

I didnt think she heard me...whoops

~Sinon's POV~

"I love you Sinon" Kirito says.

"I love you too" I say. Ive been waiting for the day that he would say that. He's everything to me.

I slowly start drifting off to sleep.

~The next day~still Sinon's POV~

Yesterday was amazing. He is amazing. Especially in bed...

"Good morning my love" I say as I kiss his cheek.

"Good morning princess" he says, while blushing.

Aww he's blushing. He's so cute. Im so lucky to have him in my life. He's everything I could have ever wish for and more.

~Kirito's POV~

I hear Sinon moving around in the bed. She's so cute when she's sleeping. She's always cute tho.

"Good morning my love" I hear as I see Sinon kiss my cheek.

"Good morning princess" I say back.

I'm the luckiest guy ever, all because I have Sinon in my life. There is no one else for me but her. Shes my world.

"So what are we gonna do today?" She asks

"I dont know, but I can always do you again." I say jokingly...well maybe.

"Omg, seriously though."

"We can cuddle and watch Netflix all day. I'll go make breakfast for you. What would you like?" I say

"Umm...waffles with baccon?" Sinon replies

"I'll be back. Gimme a few minutes. Maybe take a shower while i make breakfast. Okay?"

"Okay." She says.