Part 2

~Kirito's POV~

The bottle landed on me. Wont Asuna be mad? I mean like, its a game, she shouldn't be.

After a few seconds, I finally kissed Sinon. It felt like everything was going to be okay. Like everything was finally right in life.

Asuna didn't look to happy, but I was. We stopped playing after a few more rounds. Sinon and I had kissed 3 times.

~20 Minutes Later~Sinon's POV~

I wanted  him...needed him.

"Do you guys wanna play Seven Minutes In Heaven?" I asked

Everyone said sure since we had nothing else to do. I got so happy. Kirito was the first to say yes. He smiled at me.

I spun the bottle, as it started slowing down I got happy, hoping it would land on him. It didn't...it landed on Agil. We both got up and walked into another room, closed the door, and kissed. He wasn't that great of a kisser. I wasn't gonna say that though.

Finally after  seven minutes, which felt more like 7 hours, I got to leave the room and go back to Kirito. I thought of a number and someone had to guess it. He guessed it. When he spun the bottle my heart was racing, i wanted it to be me...

It wasn't though. It was Asuna. She smiled but Kirito didn't. There was something going on. Does he like me?

After seven minutes they enter the room. Asuna still smiling but more than ever. Kirito however, still wasn't. But when his eyes met mine...he did. Good thing Asuna wasn't looking. I gave a small smile back. He mouthed something to me.

~Kirito's POV~

I walk back in the room and immediately look at her. The one i wanna be with. Sinon.

I smile and mouth to her the number 6. When it was time to guess she said 6. She spun it and i "accidentally" hit the bottle with my foot. No one saw, which is a good thing. It landed on me.

~Sinon's POV~

OMG! IT LANDED ON HIM! I can't believe this is happening. It worked.

We got up and walked to the other room...