Prisons:Safe Haven Or Trap?

Prisons. We think of it as the place where all of the bad peoples go. Thousands of people are locked up behind thick metal bars each year, but when the apocalypse comes who's going to set them free?
Millions of people will be starving behind bars as they die slowly and painfully trying to get out of their cells. Cannibalism will be high and at any cost they will try to escape. But the problem is, is that there is no way out.
Prisoners will die in their cells, leading to future survivors having to deal with all of the zombified creatures when they get there.
So, why do people think prisons are a good idea to set up camp in?
It's because as a child you are taught that prisons keep the bad guys in and the good people out, protecting the good. So naturally we think we can switch the system: keeping the bad guys out and the good guys inside. But that's a little different.
Prisons are huge, with large complexes and tiny places to roam. Yes they do seem like a good idea at first, but when you think about it thoroughly, they're a pretty bad place.
There's thousands of exits and entrances that you won't know about and many places that the zombies will end up finding.
Doesn't seem too great, does it?
So do you think a prison is a good place to hide? Leave a comment down below!