Frenemies

"Great you scared away the cat. Nice going dipshit." Millie angrily spoke to Finn. Her British accent stronger than ever.

"What do you mean! You were the one running towards it!" Finn argued back

"Don't blame this on me! Who in their right mind would throw a whole pack of fruit snacks at a damn cat?!" Millie said.

"Would you two shut the fuck up for once in your lives!" Sadie yelled.

"You guys are literally arguing about a fucking cat!" She continued still angry.

"Woah Sadie calm down. Has Caleb not given you any recently?" Finn taunted, laughing at his own joke as he usually does.

Right as Sadie was about to snap, Caleb held her back. "Finn would you please shut the fuck up." Caleb scolded Finn.

Finn held his arms up, surrendering signaling that he was somewhat sorry.

"Such a dick." Millie mumbled under her breath.

"Excuse me, what was that Miss Brown? Would you like to say it louder?" Finn said as he held his hand up to his ear.

"Finn Wolfhard you are such a dick!" She exclaimed extremely annoyed.

"Awe you must still be having relationship troubles with Mr. Romeo yeah?" Finn spoke as he crossed his arms with a smirk on his face.

Everyone knew that Millie was having problems with her on and off boyfriend Romeo Beckham. They were always breaking up and getting back together.

Millie gasped obviously offended. "Oh my god I hate you so much!"

Finn laughed at how angry he had gotten her.

"Well I'll see ya later losers. I gotta go to work." Finn happily walked away from the rest of them.

"It's ok Millie." Caleb said as he walked over Millie and started to comfort her.

"Y'know, as much as you two argue and yell at each other, I think you guys are crushing on each other." Noah spoke.

"No way! Are you crazy?" Millie said, shocked by Noah's statement.

"I think Noah is right Mills. Maybe you and Finn argue because you like each other." Sadie said.

"Yeah maybe if you two stared dating you wouldn't be yelling at each other 24/7." Gaten said while rolling his eyes.

"No no no. I will never have a crush on Finn ever." Millie said.

Millie stood up and started walking away. "Ugh you guys stress me out." She spoke getting in her car heading home.

'Why would they ever think that. Finn isn't even my type' She thought to herself.

Millie was in her room watching a movie when her phone vibrated. It was the group chat

Eggoz

Finnlard: Wyatt & jack r throwing a party @8 cya losers there?

S.Sink<3: yup

Schnappy: see y'all there;)

Gatennn: sure yeah

Millie: kk

McLaughlin: totally

Millie called Sadie and asked her to come over and help me pick out an outfit. They always helped eachother our when it came to that stuff.

"Millie Sadie is here!" Millie heard her mum shout from downstairs.