Early Mornings

Finn groaned as he heard the alarm on his phone go off. He reached over and grabbed his phone off of his night stand and stopped the alarm that was blaring through his room.

He looked over at Millie who was still sound asleep, her head lying on his chest. He ran his fingers through her soft brown hair.

"Millie, wake up." He said shaking her lightly. Millie was not really a morning person and since it was 4:30 in the morning, Finn knew she wasn't going to want to wake up.

"Mills come on, we're gonna miss our flight." Finn said as Millie fluttered her eyes open.

They were headed to Vancouver so that Millie could meet the rest of Finn's family. His parents had left a few days earlier.

Millie got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth and get ready for the airport. Finn did the same and then grabbed all of their luggage.

Millie threw on one of Finn's hoodies and a pair of leggings and made sure she had everything that she needed for the trip.

The two got in the car and headed to the airport. The car ride was silent as they were both exhausted.

Finn broke the silence. "Babe What do you want from Starbucks?" He said as he rested his hand on her thigh. Millie perked up as she heard his question; Starbucks was her favorite.

"I'll just have my usual." She said as she started to look through the notifications on her phone. He ordered their drinks and continued the drive to the airport.

"Finn I'm scared. What if they don't like me?" Millie asked concerned that the rest of his family wouldn't like her. "Mills, if my parents love you, then the rest of my family definitely will. I promise." Finn said, rubbing his hand up and down her thigh reassuringly. Butterflies erupted in Millie's stomach, that always happened when Finn did that.

She nodded and turned up the radio. She lightly bopped her head to the over played song that was playing and looked out the window.

"Your beautiful you know?" Finn said with his eyes on the road, his hand somehow finding hers. Millie smiled in response. She was still extremely tired and the Starbucks didn't help much with keeping her awake.

"I love you." She spoke leaning her head against the window and slowly closing her eyes. Finn looked over and smiled at how cute she was.

-

"We're here." Finn spoke.

Millie woke up and stretched her arms. Finn walked to her side of the car and opened the door for her. "Carry me." Millie whined as she opened her arms out to Finn.

"I would, but I have to get our luggage." Finn chuckled.

They both entered the airport and went through the whole process; Millie dragging along, still half awake.

As of now they were sitting, waiting for their flight to get called. Millie had her head on Finn's shoulder, Finns arm was wrapped around her shoulders. "I'm excited." She spoke tiredly, referring to meeting Finn's family. Finn laughed because not even an hour ago, she was scared about meeting his family.

"They'll love you." He said rubbing his hand up and down her arm signaling that everything was going to be ok.

"I love you." Millie said as she looked up at the curly haired boy.

"I love you more."

With that, their flight was called and they boarded their plane, heading to Vancouver.

-
Lovely

Requests are open:)