Summary & A/N

One late night was all it took. Ashton was walking home from the bar, from his cheating ex boyfriend along the cold, dark streets of london when he felt a presence behind him, making him pick up speed until suddenly, a man was in front of him, making his heart skip a beat.

He was hungry. he hadn't eaten in over a week and tonight was the night he would hunt. He knowing many young, fit boys would be out, it was the weekend after all, so many targets.

Though one, sad boy caught his eye, immediately captivated by him. What happens when Michael chooses love over thirst?

A/N
This is my first real book ahh!! I'm so excited to write this and again, bare with me this is my first real book, there will be errors and flaws but I hope you all enjoy it!

This book will have boyxboy in it, if you are not comfortable with that then please don't read. I will be making up things as I go about vampires, none of them are facts just as I see them.

Copyright 2017 All Right Reserved - Love Struck by a Vampire is my book and I Sunset_boulevard Do NOT give Anyone permission to Copy it.

Anyways the first chapter will be up in awhile but until then, buckle up your seatbelts and enjoy the ride!