Chapter 1

Michael walked down the street, skin tight black denim clinging to long legs, rips littering the cloth and letting glimpses of ivory skin peak through.

His shirt was black, oversized and letting sharp collarbones show, displaying the nirvana logo across the chest. He had several bracelets on each wrist. His hair was soft and dark, curling at the nape of his neck and falling over his forehead in a fringe.

He had angelic features, big green eyes fringed with long lashes and sharp cheekbones with plump red lips. He looked almost like a doll. He had small hands in his pockets, his head tilted to the side as he sniffed softly.

He could feel his mouth watering, making his steps speeding up. He was out hunting, not having had blood in weeks. He just needed a vulnerable enough human to look twice at him.

It was late at night, Ashton was freezing, his hands in his pocket as he walked down the empty cold road. he had tear stains on his cheeks, he could bare watching his now ex boyfriend grinding up on some dude.

he didnt even know where to go. the cold night swallowing him like he was just a gust of wind blowing through the night. He decided he was going to go back home to pack a few things, seeing if he could go to his parents house for a couple days.

Shivering, he breathed out shakily, Feeling like someone was watching him, like there was a presence behind him.

"what the.." he said, not daring to look back, he knew the clubs were getting out any minute, meaning his (Ex) boyfriend would more then likely beat him to the house, considering he was walking.

Biting his cold bottom Lip, He shivered again, starting to walk faster, feeling the presence behind him grow stronger.

Michael immediately saw the boy, bigger and more broad than him. Michael wouldn't have a chance, if he were human. He smiled to himself with a devilishly mischievous expression.

Suddenly he was in front of the boy, so fast that it would probably appear to the human as if he had dropped out of the sky, his hands placed on the strangers chest. "What do you think you're doing, handsome? What's a guy like you doing out alone so late at night?" he asked, his cold breath hitting the mans face.

Ashton closed his eyes for a split second, gasping softly and stumbling back a little as he felt and saw this boy in front of him. He was wearing dark cloths and from the looks of it was very very into bands.

Ashton bit the inside of his cheek,  forcing himself to take his hands out of his warm pockets to put them up in defense, moving away from the man.

"I...I'm just walking home, what do you want" he said in a hushed tone, still shivering a little bit from the cold.

He had his brows furrowed, watching the man in front of him. It hadn't even occurred to him how fast the man got in front of him, Like he dropped from the sky or something.

Michael smiled, the expression lighting up his face so that for a brief second he looked almost angelic.

"Oh. I don't want anything really. You just look lonely." Now that he saw the man's face, maybe he wanted to do a little bit more then just use him for a midnight snack. He knew he shouldn't, that was frowned upon in his world. Vampires and humans weren't supposed to date and only a select few knew they even existed but he couldn't help but look over the boy in awe.

He hummed and stepped closer to the stranger. "What's your name?" he asked, his voice so sweet like candy, almost too sweet.

Ashton furrowed his eyebrows at the stranger, stepping back as the man in front if him stepped forward. It was unusual for men to just stop him for nothing.

Most of the time they want to fuck him or make fun of him, it was always one or the other. Ashton bit his cold lip, shoving his hands back into his pockets as he looked down.

"My names Ashton..." he said slowly, looking up at the stranger "what's yours?" he asked quietly, this certain stranger somehow captivating him.

Michael's Lips curved, green eyes sparkling like cut glass on the ocean floor as they wandered over Ashton's features. "I'm Michael. Why do you look so sad, sweetheart?" He reached up, ice cold fingertips brushing over the tear tracks on Ashton's right cheek.

Ashton bit his bottom lip, sniffling a little from the cold, seeming to swim In Michaels eyes, the deep rich green pulling him into an endless void of color. he shivered a little at the mans cold hands, his immediate instinct was to grab them, feeling that they were ice cold.

"oh my god you must be freezing!" he said gently and in shock, rubbing Michaels hand before realizing what he had done, his eyes widening as he had let go, keeping his hands to himself.

he bit his lip and moved his face away from the man, opting to look away and down as he shook his head a little "just a cheating lying boy" he said softly, hoping the man would get the hint. He Had gone to the club with his, well now ex, boyfriend to have a little fun. The stress from his work was getting to him and his boyfriend thought it would be nice.

Half way into the night, a few drinks downed and he stumbled upon his boyfriend grinding and rubbing against another man. This happened every time they went out, Ashton should've learned by now. Being too upset and angry he decided to leave, letting his scum of a boyfriend get fucked in god knows where.

Thats what led him here, walking down these cold streers, beig stopped by this, intriguing stranger. Lost in his Thoughts, the sound of a throat clearing got his attention. He really shouldn't keep talking, he should be making his way home to a drunk Luke probably furious at him that he left.

Though, ashton didnt want to leave Just yet. The man in front of him gave him a sense of protection. From what, he had no idea.

A/N ahh!!! the first chapter is done!! I do realize this is in third person and if you guys want me to change that I can try, I'm used to writing in third person but I can edit and slowly make it first person if you want. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!