SUPRISEEE !! :D

A/N :

        Hey there my baby potatoes ♥

How are y'all ? You dont have any idea how i missed you all these days !

Ermmm... im so sorry for taking more than a week to update :( but to make up for that i've made this chapie a long one :D I hope that you'll enjoy :*

Happy Reading ♥

--------------xxxxx---------------

Liam's POV :

              We kept on bantering  and mocking one another like we used to do. We felt like 'US' again, just two bff from a little town called Wolverhampton. That was who we were but somewhere along the journey towards my goal I missed that. I guess we always have to loose something in order to get something else. But , at this moment I felt as though I got everything that I needed and I swear ,  I wont let it go out of my hold. I smiled thinking of this.

"What are you smiling about idiot?", Bella questioned with confusion running all over her face.

Before I could answer, I heard a loud noise.

"SUPRISEEE!"

Isabella's POV:

                "SUPRISEEE!", I heard some boys yelling from the door. So, I turned to take a look and there , a huge shock, a sweet shock ofcourse awaited me. I saw four boys holding flowers, 'get well soon' balloons and a fruit basket with which they covered their faces.

I immediately guessed who they were and im pretty sure that you guys also did, though I still didnt let my fangirl side to uncover. They slowly moved all the things which they had brought and revealed their flawless perfect faces. I was completely taken aback, I couldnt help myself but gasp. My mouth hung wide open in shock. Its the freaking ONE DIRECTION boys. They were here to see 'ME' . Now any girl in the world would fucking love to be in my position.My heart was literally fangirling on seeing them, but my mind kept on repeating 'contain it Isabella'.

"It was quite a suprise indeed" ,Liam's voice cut me out from the fangirl version of me.

I composed myself and gathered all of my strength to talk to them.

"B-but why are you guys here?", I struggled to get these words out of my mouth.

"Oh that, we were asked to clean the room", Louis paused and gave me the are-you-stupid-or-what look.

"Duh, to meet you", he said with his high voice and his sassy tone.

" Zayn, I guess its you, who planned for this", Liam asked.

"Of course, its me ! You can thank me later bro", Zayn winked.

Oh my god! That was nothing less than total cuteness. I, now see why all girls drool for them.

"These are for you love", Niall placed the flowers on the table beside me and smiled at me. His smile was just so angelic. 'Isabella, for christ's sake you need to stop fangirling', I scolded myself.

"So how is our bestfriend's bestfeiend now?", Harry popped out from the back.

"By the way, your bestfriend's bestfriend has got a name and its Isabella Karlson", I said.

"Good to know 'Isabella Karlson'" , Harry retorted air quoting my name.

"I see that you still didnt answer my question Ms.Karlson", he smirked.

"Oh yeah, Im fine ! Thank you Mr.Styles", I smiled.

"Oopsie! I totally forgot to introduce you all to eachother", Liam scratched his forehead and gave a smile.