IM BACK !!!

HEYYYY!!
HELLO MY LIL LOVLIES I'VE BEEN MISSING Y'ALL LIKE HELL!
IDK HOW MANY OF YOU EVEN REMEMBER ME BUT HEY, IM JO (Just in case if you've forgotten, I'm the shittiest writer in the world who updates few chapters,makes a lots of promises and all of a sudden vanishes just like that xD )
I KNOW RIGHT ! ITS NOT FAIR TO LEAVE JUST LIKE THAT AND IM SORRY FOR THAT !
BUT I CAN EXPLAIN IT !
IF I START NOW ITS AN NEVER ENDING LIST , SO I DONT WANNA BORE YOU PPL!
BUT SOME OF THE MAIN REASONS ARE
1) COLLEGE (screw them)
2) WORK! (My internship and all those bullshit)
3) FANDOM DRAMAS (Yes, you're right ! I mean the Zayn leaving thing only ! Believe it or not I'm still not over it.. You can't see it, but my eyes have already started to moisten a bit )
4) BLINK (its an NGO, which I've enrolled myself recently and I'm really putting my heart and soul out for it cause it has brought this whole new version of Jo which I'm very thankful for :') I'm a BLINKER ✌ )
5) LACK OF INSPIRATION (This is the main reason why I took a break from writing , lately I've got that spark back in me and I thank the lord for that ! And I want you ppl to support me like you've always been ! Cause everyone needs that lil support from others to do something )
SO YEAH, THOSE ARE THE TOP MOST REASONS AS TO WHY I STOPPED WRITING! AND I HOPE YOU PPL UNDERSTAND (I know you will ;) I know about my sweetpeas )
AND THE PURPOSE OF THIS NOTE IS TO SAY THAT IM BACK AGAIN AND I SWEAR THIS TIME I LL NEVER LET YOU GUYS DOWN !! YOU'RE GONNA SEE THE BEST CHAPTERS YET! SO BRACE YOURSELVES ! JO IS FUCKIN BACK

AND TO ALL THOSE SWEET SOULS WHO STUCK AROUND I'VE JUST GOT THESE 6 WORDS
"I LOVE YOU SO FREAKIN MUCH"
WORDS ARENT REALLY ENOUGH TO THANK Y'ALL