Half a heart-A Liam Payne fanfic

Hi guyss...!

So this is my first story ever..!! And this chapter is going to be the plot of the whole story..!! So, you can tell by the title itself.. yeah, its a Liam fanfic cause im a massive Liam girl..!! And now a little bit about me :) i know that you wanna know me;) even if you dont just read it:P Im jothi and im from India :) Im a 17 year old crazy mofo [a bit too old i think so ;)] And im so damn crazy in love with those 5 crazy boys just like you guys..!! and you know what else i love equally to our boys?? any guesses?? Its you people ♡ my crazy fellow directioners♡ and do know that you all are beautiful and i love you all ♥ so thats enough of me cause i dont wanna bore you guys..!! so without any further adu here's the plot of the story..!!

Plot :

Liam James Payne a 20 year old boy who is 1/5 of the world's biggest boy band ONE DIRECTION (Yaaay :D) and our lead female role (name not yet decided and you could be that girl) is a normal girl who studied with Liam in wolverhampton. So this girl already have a secret crush on Liam during school days but being his only friend in school she couldnt tell him how she is feeling about him (aww :( poor girl :() One day after two years these two are meeting and will she express her feeling at least then ?? Will she make Liam to fall in love with her?? Will she get him?? or will she hide her feeling in the fear of getting rejected?? Lets see :)

So basically the story line is like all other fanfics but i could assure you that there are many twists and turns within it ;) so now about the main lead role..!! (drum roll :P) if you wanna be the main role just vote and comment you real name..!! i ll choose any one of you :) please do it soon guys so that i can start writing the story..:) so that's all for now :)

Love you all :)

Stay beautiful xx

-Jo