A Lonely Night

Isabella's POV

Its already 10 in the night and there has been a strom warning. I couldn't see anything as my eyes were fully filled with tears. I just kept on walking without even knowing where I was heading. The street was very lonely and I couldn't see even a single person. I didn't even have a single clue of where I am. All I ever know is that my heart's been broken. Why is this always happening to me? Why I must be the one is always broken? What if no one ever like me ?

Maybe the god hates me so much that I have to be forever alone. My head kept on repeating this. When I thought that I finally had found the love of my life, the next thing i could remember is that it has been ruined.I think that its the end of everything and I dont deserve anyone.As my heart said all these things I kept on walking slowly in that street. I suddenly felt something warm behind me. The warmth of light on a cold night. For a moment I felt so safe, though I knew that it was some vehicle I couldnt move out of the way. The car kept on honking. The car stopped and I could hear someone getting down the car. But I was still walking. I felt someone's hand on my sholders. A familiar touch which I had forgotten in years. I turned around to see who it was,still with tears fully filled in my eyes. When I turned I saw those beautiful brown eyes. I was dumbfounded when I saw his gorgeous face. A face which I have been longing to see for ages. A face which made me so happy. A face which drowned all my sorrows. A face with which once I shared everything that happened in my life. Without even uttering a single word I hugged him with tears streaming from both of my eyes. He hugged me back and rubbed around my back in soothing circles. I hugged him until I finished pouring my heart out. After I had finished sobbing I looked above to see his beautiful face confused with concern. After trying so hard i gathered all my strength to raise my voice and said "How have you been Liam?". "Bella!! What happened to you? Its been three years since i saw you girl! I tried so hard to find you but I wasnt able to see you. What are you doing all alone in this street on such a stromy night? C'mon get inside the car and let's first get out of this lonely place", Liam said with his head furrowed in concern and worry. Before I could say any other word Liam let me out of his hold and grabbed my hand and directed me towards the passenger seat of his car. He opened his car with one of his hand while his other hand was holding me closer to him. I thought to myself 'He hasnt changed even a bit'. "Bella, get into the car now",he said trying to be stern but he always failed in that which let a slight smile to escape from my mouch. Liam noticed it and let out a sigh in relief.