Follow your heart but dont be stupid

Jane pov.

Hi I'm Jane and right now life is fucked up I'm 15 in the 9th grade and my parents are getting a divorce and I have to move in with my dad to go to a new school, new state and every thing and I'm mad I have to leave my sexy ass boyfriend behind knowing bitches going to try him up. I'm a strait A' student and was getting a scholarships depending on how I do through out high school but one of the main reasons I'm mad is because I was student counsel president and had a great life ... at school, home was something els.

Once again my parents are yelling ,my dad is making me move from Harlem to Atlanta which ain't that bad.

"You got your stuffed packed" my dad yelled from down stairs

I ran down stairs shook my head yes and ran back up stairs.

"Soooo your still not talking to us" my mom yelled from down stairs with her high pitch voice.

I didn't say anything, I haven't said one word to my parents since they told me about the divorce and that was a month ago. I'm mad at my mom the most cuz a few days ago while her and my dad where arguing my mom said she doesn't care about me and other stuff.

*flash back*

"Will you quit down are daughter is upstairs" my dad yelled with extra base in his voice.

"I don't give two fucks about her ,I'm tired of both of yall ,the only reason I stayed with you for the last 15 years is because of that thing up stairs!!!!" My mom yelled. When she said that my heart shattered and I felt like I couldn't breath my mom just said she doesn't care about me and that I'm a thing to her how could she .

"Then why didn't you leave me 15 years ago I would of still been here for her"

"If I would of left you ,you would have never came back to see her and you was just there, I've been having an affair for the last three years "

"With who" my dad said with so much hurt in his voice

"Jerry" my mother said as she walk out the door.

*end of flashback*

As I thought about that day I felt a could tear slowly slide down the right side of my face. I walk to to bathroom washed my face and put eye drops in that eyes and from that day the only talking you would here in the house was yelling from my parents. My dad is mad at me Cuz I introduced mom and Jerry, he is my best friends dad ,Maya , when I told maya the next day she was shocked. she kept asking me if I'm alright and I acted like it didn't phase me. I never the person who shows my true emotions ill put a smile on my face and go on with life.

That's chapter one of

"Follow your heart but don't be stupid" Coming soon

Tell me what you think and what's going to happen when she moves to ATL ?

Will her relationship last?

How do you think her dad will treat her?