Chapter 16

Tim

Once i got done her friend ran the test. "Faith i am so sorry about your father." "Thank you." she said trying her best to sound sincere. Sam found a small football so we tossed it around with Blake. "How long does this test last?" i ask. "Not much longer. Blood samples go faster." Terri says answering. As if on cue her machine started dinging. "Whats going on?" Sam asked. "No clue." i replied. "Body slam!" Blake yells as he throws himself on me. "That's not fair!" i say beginning to tickle him. 'You're not fair!" he said in a fit of laughter. "Tim let your son breathe." Faith said. "So they are mine?" "Yes! Now we have the paperwork to prove it." "Great! Is that offer for dinner still on the table?" i ask. "Of course!" in the car blake randomly asks. "Daddy what do you do?" "For a living?" i clarify. "Yeah!" "Well blake i am a country singer." "For real?" "Yeah! I play at a lot of places downtown." "Mom can we go see him?" Sam asked. "Sure!" she said. After a few more minutes we were at their house. "Sorry if it is messy. Chad has no sense of cleanliness." "It will be fine." I said smiling. She unlocks the door and listens quietly before entering. "do you always listen before going in your house?" "Kinda. Just wanted to make sure he wasn't home yet." We enter the home and it is beautiful. "did you decorate?" "Yeah. Had to make up for not wanting to do this in the first place." I kept the boys occupied while she cooked.