Chapter 5

Maverick's P.O.V

I carried phoebe bridal style and went to my car "put me down" she whispered "no can't you understand that your injured you can barely speak!" i groaned annoyed because she kept on pucnhing my back and kicking me "that's no use just save your energy Im the one who helped you" i reminded her

10 mins. later

As we arrive at the hospital 2 nurses helped phoebe put in one of thoose bed "Sr. may I have your names please?" the nurse said politely "Maverick Smith and Phoebe Willson" "ok the doctor may now see you" "hi goodafternoon my name is Dr.Sanders can you please leave the room first so i can check up on her? the gray haired man i assume 40-50 years old asked " yeah sure ofcourse" I left the room and went to one of the vending machines to grab some soda minuets later one of the nurse called me "Mr.Smith?" "yeah im over here" "you may now see your girlfriend" before i could respond that phoebe is not my girlfriend the nurse walked away how could she be my girlfriend ? i thought as i walked into phoebe's room "Mr.Smith may I please talk to you for a second?"Dr.Sanders said "yeah why?" "Phoebe has been cutting" "what?!" i nearly shouted how could she do this? "well yes she's been cutting her wrists she loose some amount of blood but she's fine suprisingly she is healty and her wounds will heal for about 3-6 days "ok thanks doc" "she can go home tomorrow and please tell some of her relatives to visit her" "yeah I will" "ok i'll leave you and your girlfriend alone" again before i could respond Dr.Sanders walked away why does everyone think I'm her boyfriend ?

A.N.

HEY I UPDATED TODAY! YAY! AHAHAH

JUST A REMINDER THIS IS A TEEN FIC BUT THE CHARACTERS FACE ARE CELEB . FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @One_lastgoodbye

LOVE YOU! :)