Chapter One: The Change of Fate

Both sides were shooting spells left and right. Good vs Evil, yet again. Only this time, it wasn't Harry Potter vs Voldemort, or Harry Potter vs Draco Malfoy, or even Harry Potter vs the world. In fact, it had nothing to do with Harry Potter at all. He was helping a friend, a friend that was long lost in his story. Mainly, because her story was all too similar to his, and was much deeper than could be explained. Tracy Hobble her name was. Yes, "The Girl who Lived". Only she herself hated that nickname, it only reminded her of what had happened early in her life. A life, that she wish she could have spared for another. Only the other, had spared their life for her's. 

Unfortunately for Tracy, that wasn't the darkest her life had gotten. Then again, it wasn't for Harry either. But Tracy's life seemed to be getting worse the more she tried to live it, and whenever she felt that she could move on and finally be happy. Fate reared its ugly head, and came for her. The last time that fate had caught up with her was in the form of a spell, from a woman, that she once thought was family to her. This spell was more of a curse to Tracy, but not an unforgivable one. It was much worse than what any of the unforgivable curses could be. Her curse, was being forgotten. Not just by one, or a few, but every person that she had ever met. All of her best friends, the love of her life, everyone. She was completely erased from history.

Back to the battle at hand however, this is where she thought Good would overpower Evil, and she would be free from its clutches forever. Until she heard those words, those unforgivable words, from the man, that she once loved. 

"AVADA KEDAVRA!!" After all she had done for him in his life, this was how hers was going to end. 

"NO!" Harry cried. He ran past his fellow fighters and fell to his knees at the sight that was before him, he held her head in his hands. "Tracy..." He whispered, sniffling. "Please...Don't leave me..." He started sobbing, he never had the guts to tell her that he missed her, that he needed her, that he...loved her. He picked up his head and stared at the murderer above him. "You. Will. Pay." Today was the day that Tracy had met her fate, one final time.