Princess (Y/N)

Before this story begins, I just want to say I also published this story on Quotev, so if you see it there don't go commenting "you stole this story!" Or something like that.
Now that that's out of the way, let's get on with the story!

~Narrators POV~

You stared out the back of the royal carrage, your chin resting in the palm of your hand, the castle growing further and further away along with your plans for an epic summer with your friends. This wasn't fair, you mess up ONE time with your new wand and your parents send you away. You huffed and bit your lip. You knew staying mad at them wouldn't help your situation, but acting as if you were happy with their decision was certainly not what you where going to do either. And you made sure they knew how upset you where when they announced you were going to spend some time training on earth. Your parents didn't give you the details for the exact amount of time but from what you could piece together, you assumed you'd be spending a long time there. This infuriated you. But then again, at least they weren't sending you to... St Olga's reformed school for wayward princesses. You shuddered a little just at the name. That school would drive you to insanity and you were at least greatful you weren't going to suffer that today. But going to earth didn't sound a lot better. You can still remember Ponyheads face when you told her they were sending you away.

~Flashback~

"You can't do this B-Fly!" Ponyhead whined, looking at you with a hurt expression "How could you abandon me like that!" She pouted, you sighed and flopped on your bed "I'm sorry! But I don't really have a choice! I didn't realize the wand was that hard to handle!" You retorted, grabbing one of your pillows and screaming into it with frustration. Ponyhead sighed and looked over at you as you removed the pillow from your face.

"Ugh... i know, I'm sorry. It wasn't your fault that accident happened." She said before looking out your bedroom window, down below to kingdom you had almost destroyed. "I really don't know what I'm doing with this wand." You say as you sat up, picking your new wand up off your nightstand and examining it.

This was the first time you got to get a closer look at your new wand, you eyed it thoughtfully as you traced your finger around the (f/c) heart in the middle of the wand. The heart had appeared there when your mother handed you the wand during the ceremony, along with the small wings on the side and the (f/c) stripe that swirled down the handle. The wand itself being a lighter shade of (f/c) then the heart and stripe down the handle. The design truly looked beautiful to you. To bad something so beautiful was what ruined your chances at staying on mewni to train. On the bright side of it though, It matched the hearts on both your cheeks and according to ponyhead it looked 'Suuuuper cute!'

You smiled, touching one of the hearts on your cheeks, wondering if anyone would call you a nickname that had to do with love in the future, besides your father who had called you "Lovebug" for as long as you could remember.

The hearts on both your cheeks were a very gentle shade of pink, matching your (s/c) tone and pearcing (e/c) eyes.

"Hey gurl, I know it's like crazy that you're going to earth and all but maybe try to think of it this way.." you snapped out of your thoughts at the sound of ponyheads voice, turning to face her only to see a big grin on her face. "You could get a BOYFRIEND-" "Can you not!" You blurted out, half serious and half playfully. Ponyhead was always doing this, trying to figure out a way for you to find the next "super totally awesome love of your life!!" As she put it. You however, weren't so keen on the idea. Your heart was still hung up on a certain demon who had swooped you off your feet so long ago.

You smiled a little at the memories you had of him and you, feeling your cheeks turn a little pink. You really did miss him. And you had lied awake for weeks beating yourself up for breaking it off with him, all because of some anger issues he had.