Meeting the "Bad boy"

Hello! It's me the author :) are you enjoying the story so far? I hope so! Please tell me in the comments if you would like me to write more! :P

Now let's get on with it!

~~~

Marco sat in class, doodling in his notebook trying to pass time. He had finished his homework 10 minutes ago and was waiting to hear the final bell ring so he could go home. He sat back in his chair and sighed, looking at the several doodles on his book that he had absentmindedly done of him with big muscles and a girl with short bleach blond hair with a teal streak in it was watching him with heart eyes. He felt his face go a little red and he immediately grabbed his eraser and erased away the silly doodle.

He rested his chin in the palm of his hand as he glanced behind him at the girl he couldn't stop doodling and thinking about, Jackie Lynn Tomas. He felt his heart start racing at the sight of her, He had been hardcore crushing on her for years now and had never managed to speak to her more then the occasional "hello" or "what's up". And most of the time Jackie was the one to say those things, not him.

But today was going to be different.

As he kept his eyes on her, he had made his decision to talk to her. Seeing that some other students were talking amongst themselves he had figured the teacher wouldn't be upset if he talked to Jackie. Unfortunately fate decided otherwise and stepped in just as he was about to open his mouth, an announcement came over the loud speaker.

"Can Marco Diaz report to the principals office please, Marco Diaz to the principals office."

Marco sat there in a small state of shock for a moment, mostly confused. He was never called to the office, mostly cause he never did anything wrong in school. But that didn't mean he wasn't going to take that moment to show off to his classmates. "Oooooo looks like someone's in trouble!" He cooed as he stood up, smirking and folding his arms. "I guess everyone who called me the safety kid must be feeling pretty bad right now huh?" He strolled confidently to the door, walking into the hall without even asking for a hall pass.

What a badass.

As he made his way down the halls to the principals office he wondered what he could have possibly done to be called to the office, but he kept drawing a blank. As he was close enough to the door of the office to see inside he spotted a what looked like a girl with long (h/c) hair inside. This confused him even more and he wondered if maybe the principal had called the wrong person as he opened the office door.

"You called for me Principal Skeeves?" He questioned as he entered the office. Mr S nodded and gestured a hand towards the girl who sat in one of the two chairs in his office. "Yes I did Marco. Now, the reason I called you here is because we have a new student here at echo creek academy! And I think that you would be the perfect student to show her around."

Marco stood there for a moment trying to process the current situation completely, The principal wanted HIM to show a new student around? Why him? He looked at the principal and opened his mouth to sputter out some sort of an excuse but his eyes had wandered over to the girl. He gazed at her long silky (h/c) hair and the crimson demon horn headband that sat atop her head before his eyes traveled to her face.

The first thing about her face that caught his eyes were the pale pink hearts on both her cheeks "odd.." he remarked to himself. The next thing he noticed about her were her big (e/c) orbs that seemed to shine faintly to reflect the light, he kept his gaze on her eyes for another moment before looking away when she turned her head slightly and made eye contact with him. His face flushed a little from embarrassment and he decided to stop staring and look back at the principal, Unaware that her gaze still rested on him.