Tis the Season

MrsAvaMae: home is where the cookies are

Comment by Harry: I would like some credit for these cookies. You didn't help much.

reply by Gemma: I thought you were only a cashier? where and when did you learn to bake?

Comment by Niall: I don't care who made em , I just wanna know when I'm getting my plate of them !

December 2017

Harry had wrapped up the first leg of his tour last week and I was so glad to be home with him. I'd stayed in San Fransisco for about two weeks for thanksgiving before coming home. I'd stayed with Lacey and she'd stayed with me up until Harry came home. It had gotten to point of Harry being away that I was starting to hate being alone, which is when Lacey came over. I'd missed spending that much time with her so it was an incredible two weeks.

Almost every single day since coming home from San Fransisco has been spent working. I've got the album completely done, but that means photoshoots, video shoots, tour planning, and creating the visuals and promos for the album.

I've been working on the visuals since I woke up. I got the first music video in my email first thing this morning, as well as the tour interlude we filmed, so I started cutting teaser clips and editing stuff around. I haven't left our office since getting my coffee this morning.

"Ave?"

I turn to the doorway, where Harry is leaning against the doorframe with Pancake in his arms. "Hmm?"

"Will you come downstairs and watch Friends with me? Or we could watch a movie. Whatever you want."

I look down at my screen, then back at Harry. I had so much work to do, but at the same time I haven't been able to relax with him in so long.

"Can you give me a few minutes? I'm almost done with this."

He nods, walking in the room. He grabs his chair and rolls it over next to mine before sitting down. "What are you working on?"

"Teasers for social media. I'm able to post one on New Years, since the album is scheduled to release in March. I have to send these to get cleared by my team though, which is why I'm trying to get them done now. I don't want to have to do it over the holidays."

"What's the first single?"

"Come and Get It," I tell him. "Comes out January 12th. Birthday will launch on my birthday, but won't be a single. Slow Down will be released as the first single after the release."

He glances at my screen. "Is this the music video for Come and Get It?"

"It is," I nod. "Wanna see it?"

He nods and smiles at me. I pull up the full clip, looking over at him before pressing play.

The video plays and I watch him as he watches is. Once it finishes, his eyes meet mine.

"What'd you think?"

"It's awesome," he smiles. "It's such an awesome song and the video matches it perfectly. Also, I cannot believe I have the sexiest woman on earth as my wife."

I hide my cheeks as I feel my face warm, knowing fully well that they were bright pink. Harry laughs and kisses the side of my head.

"You look so beautiful in the video, baby. And I'm so proud of you. This song and this album is going to blow everybody away. I can't wait to watch you shine."