15: Fluff/filler

>=< I'M BACK! Sorry it took so long. As you all know a good fanfiction/pairing will suck you in and all thoughts of other stuff go far, far, far, far away. TT~TT So sowwy. But I'm back and I shall try to keep it sounding like I wasn't gone for forever. And if I do somehow go off of their already OOC personalities. Do tell me. Now story time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shikamaru, in all his lazy glory, laughed once and drew the entire ire on one, very pissed and held up, Uchiha. The two using said Uchiha only looked at him in confusion. Did the other teams not cuddle after stressful encounters?

"Why are you laughing?" Ino asked walking into the sitting room of the house. "Oh," she gasped. "I know what this is. Papa has always said that real teams take comfort from their companions. To let them know they are real."

The puppy pile on the floor at first looked cute, which to Shikamaru it did. But then he looked closer. Kakashi Hatake was on the bottom, (sounds so wrong) with Sasuke and Naruto laying on his chest. The teachers hands rested on the boys chest over, or near, their hearts. Naruto has his right hand pressed against one of Sasuke's pulse points on his neck.

Shikamaru still grinned and asked their host for a camera. The woman handed it over, because she wanted one also. Not to mention Shikamaru had the best spot to get pictures. Good pictures. A.K.A. Blackmail on the two more dominant males.

"Shika?" The blonde yawned sleepily. "Want." The brunette found himself being dragged into the puppy pile by his teacher who wanted to take a nap while the rest of team 10, and Zabuza, kept watch over the old man. And frankly the teen could take a nap and be fine with it, since he could cuddle his little mate.

-literally just a filler since I don't have anything right now. It's fluffy, but will be relevant later. Thanks for sticking through this awful chapter. And I till I get my groove back it might be a couple of them after this. Hopefully I find my dust bunny muse again. Till next time!
^~^DS35