33: Training With the Fourth

Once the Death god got bored with..... whatever they were doing for entertainment, things got done fairly quickly. The school was finally up to standards, chunin examined and those not doing their jobs, either demoted, or had their chakra's sealed for a while. Now it was time for the genin.

   "Since Shikamaru, Naruto and Sasuke have been made chunin," Kakashi glared at the remaining parts of the teams. Hinata was back and so was Sakura. Though her, Sakura's, psychological evaluation came back clean, and she looked like she had just came from a run with Gai. 'Good for her,' he though happy his ex-student was finally growing up.

"Forehead Girl," Ino glomped her best friend. "Where have you been? I haven't seen you in forever!"

"I've been training Ino," Sakura laughed. "Anko-sensei has helped me get ahold of Mito Gai. Once you get past..... uh.... yeah once you get past that," she pointed at said man with his team. "He is a really good teacher."

"Ah! My eyes!" It came from Hinata. "What are you?" She backed away from the green spandex clad man.

"I am the Beautiful Green Beast of Konoha!" He flashed his teeth blinding everyone.

"Papa?" A familiar voice popped up from behind it all. "Is that why he doesn't need flash seals and only stunners?"

"Yes," was the depressed voice. "You used me as a shield Naru," the man whined. "Why did you do that to your papa?"

"Do what?" The innocent question three other voices snickering. "Hi Shika, Sasu, Iruka-nii."

The teams all gained their eye sight back. They look to see Naruto in a chunin sandwich. This caused most of them to burst out in laughter. Until the Death God showed up. It opened its mouth and seemed to demand something.

"Papa they want the Kyuubi out of their stomach and merged with the one here," the Kage facepalmed. "They also says they will leave afterwards.

Minato quickly did a seal and out popped a small blackish Kyuubi and Naruto touches it. As he did it disappeared and Naruto groaned from the headache. But as the God said they would they left this plain of existence.

"Finally," both members mutter.

"Now on to training," Iruka smirks. Little did the adults know, but they would be put threw their paces also that day.

————One day of training later————

Kakashi and Gai were the only other ones standing besides Lee, the Hokage, and Naruto. Though only the hokage looked refreshed from the training as the others felt like dying.

   "Hmm... Yes all of you need a new training regiment," he flipped a paper on a clipboard around. "Only Gai and Lee are truly up to any standards. Naru," the blonde gazed at him dazed. "Where is these Yuki and Momochi? I want to talk to them. See where they fall in line with everything."

"Hiding probably," Shikamaru smirked. "Like the big baby Zabuza is." A giant sword nearly clipped an artery. "Missed on purpose?"

"Hokage-sama," Then the newly changed man turned his green and white camouflaged body to the teen. "You are just asking to die child." The hokage smirked at this, making sure Shikamaru saw it.

"Momochi I have," he paused giving a thinking pose. "That you train Shikamaru Nara, Rock Lee, Hinata Hyuuga and Sakura Haruno." Only Shikamaru paled at this thought.

"YES! I THE BEAUTIFUL BLUE BEAST OF KONOHA SHALL SUCCEED IN GOUR SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH!"

"Thank you Hokage-sama," Hinata bowed.

"I shall try my best," Sakura saluted.

"Troublesome," Shikamaru pouted. "I'm going to die."

-I forgot until this chapter that I kept them. Poor Shika.