2 - OH MY GOD I TOUCHED HIM!!

ANT – like this (normal)

DEC – like this (bold)

-----

I feel bad for having let Ant wait for so long as I needed another 20 minutes to finish my work, but now we have collected our food and we have decided to eat it while watching something in his room. He is the only one who has a telly in his room. I don't even know why, he isn't really that rich. Maybe it was a present, I don't really care to be honest.

So there we are now, sitting on his bed, the takeaway on our laps, watching catchphrase and having a laugh at it. He is way better at guessing than me, but I don't mind. I just enjoy hearing him laugh. Have I mentioned how infectious it is?

*****

We've finished our meal and are chatting happily along, the telly long forgotten still running in the background. We always end up talking for hours when we do something like this. Right now he has told me a very good joke – unfortunately I don't have time to repeat it now, sorry – and I still try to stop the tears streaming down my face from laughing.

"Once you start laughing, there's no way that you'll stop soon, eh?" Ant laughs and pinches my side. I fall over and giggle on.

"I can't help it" I say after I have caught my breath again. God, this boy can make me laugh.

"I know" Ant smiles at me and there is such a warmth radiating from his gaze that a tiny tingle runs through my body. You know, the one that makes you all warm and nervous at the same time? Yes, exactly that one.

"Right, I'd love to hear you giggle all night but I have to get up at 6 tomorrow" he suddenly sighs and I do too. Why do the evenings with him go by so quickly? I mean, it still isn't that late but for someone who has to get up at 6am, it is.

"Why?" I ask and I must sound quite desperate because he chuckles and grins at me.

"Excursion with my history class" he says and gets up. "I'm sorry" he adds and looks at me quite shyly, even a bit guilty.

"Don't be silly" I laugh and get up as well. "I'll see you tomorrow then. Finally Friday, we could go for a pint?"

"Oh, I'd love that" he smiles and hugs me. "Sleep tight, Deccy."

I love it when he hugs me, he makes me feel at home. So I squeeze him a bit before pulling away and walking out of the room. "You too" I whisper and shut the door. My room is practically directly on the other side of the hallway.

*****

I have changed into my pyjamas and now I don't know what to do. I don't have classes until 11.30am tomorrow, so I don't bother to go to bed just yet. Another advantage when you don't live at home anymore, there is no one to tell you when to go to bed, right? I love it! I mean, where is the point in going to bed early when you only have to be up at 10.30am the next day?

I hear Ant going into the bathroom and taking a shower. He is an evening-showerer – if there exists such a word. He always showers in the evenings before going to bed. Isn't that strange? I mean, I just don't get that. I shower in the mornings to be fresh and clean for the day, right? But he is kind of weird in that matter. But apart from that, he is perfect. Did I say perfect? Yes yes, no one is perfect, I know that. But he comes pretty close, I think.

The evening with him was just great, like it always is, really. We have such a good time together, no matter what we do. It's still weird to know that I only know him for 3 weeks now, but it's something I always wanted. Someone by my side who understands me and respects me at the same time and with whom I can have a good laugh. I never had that many friends to be honest. I know, you wouldn't believe that when you see me, because I am always bubbly and love to be around people. And I admit, I had a few ones who stuck by my side, but I was never the one everyone wanted to be friends with. In return, I have an amazing family and I have always felt loved and safe and that is so much more important than having a dozen of friends.