Blurb

"I  had so many friends. All girls. And I was never anything like them.  They were silent and shy and dainty and fragile. But I was loud and  obnoxious, always doing stunts and creating a ruckus."

"Hey,"  he cupped her face and saw her flinch, then, withdrew his hand, "You  weren't born to be quite and dainty and fragile. You were born born to  make the world shatter and shake at your fingertips. Okay?"

"Is that really a good thing. Being born to destruct?"

"Yes.  It shows you're strong. So strong, you don't see it. So strong, you  bear that responsibility. So strong, Fascinthia, that you don't have to  test yourself to make sure."

-------------------

In  Eleptia, the Society is aware of everything taking place. It knows what  we are destined to be and who our soulmate is. That's what keeps us  reigned in, our loved ones. We love and get weaker and just watch the  society get stronger and stronger, with nothing we can do about it.

Every  year, a child of magical origin is named the clover at the Ceremony of  Adulthood. The clover along with their soulmate is trapped and forced to  fight unto death.

The  soulmate always gets stronger powers. They are normal but the pills of  power make them stronger than ever. It's as if the Society wants the  clover dead. Desperately.

But that's only because it does.

----------------------
Guys this is a tiny peek into my story. The first chapter will be up soon!

Add this book to your library and don't forget to comment and vote on the chapter!