Chapter 4

I've noticed the way Luke has been staring at me which I guess he was admiring me in a way. I wasn't sure how to approach him because it seemed kind of creepy that he would just stare at me. I continue to just go on with my day as I am working in the music store with Ashton. "What is on your mind? You seem in deep thought." Ashton asks. You are thinking if you should tell him or not because he is Luke's friend. "Nothing, just missing family is all."

I decided not to tell him. I have to keep this for myself so I can deal with it on my own. Ashton just doesn't respond so we are in a comfortable silence. Ashton speaks up 5 minutes later by saying "Luke likes you, you know?" You whip your head to face him and look at him like he has 2 heads. "What was that?" "You heard me. He talks about how pretty you are all the time. I've even seen him admire you from afar but he seems scared to talk to you about it." says Ashton. You think for a moment and you clearly seem to have feelings for Luke. He was your celebrity crush after all and you never thought he would have those kind of feelings for you.

"Ashton, I have caught him staring at me. I thought it was creepy at first and I never knew how to approach him about it." Ashton chuckles and says "He's shy I am telling you. He's a good person, he doesn't mean harm." You start off by saying "I like Luke. He is my celebrity crush before I even met you guys. Since I had the chance to get to know him, I started to catch feelings for him."

Ashton knew she likes Luke. They just had that connection. Ashton says "I knew it! You guys are mad awkward around one another with sexual tension in the air" You giggle at how he says something about sexual tension. "There is no sexual tension in the air between me and Luke." as you laugh.

Ashton makes jokes with you about it until Luke comes in. We both get real quiet and started acting normal. Luke says "Why did you guys get quiet all of a sudden?" while he is smiling at you like you are the best thing he has ever seen. You catch his gaze and smile back which makes him blush. As that is happening, Ashton says "Get a room." Both of you have turned red at this point.