Chapter 3

I never would've thought my dream would suddenly come true and to be going on tour with my favorite band in the whole wide world. After that day, I actually got the job to help pay the rent of the apartment I moved into. We all hang out with one another and have a good time. We exchanged numbers and called it a day.

Few weeks later...

Luke and I have been hanging out alone. Getting to know one another even tho he is my boss at my job over at Guitar Center but he's been keeping me company most of the time since I lived alone. We work together more than usual as a boss and an employee should work together.

I didn't think nothing of it but I kind of liked it. I always enjoyed his company but I need to keep this as professional as it can be. I can't mix business and pleasure together.

As the days go on..

I started rehearsing on my own and writing my own music for tour to open with. We still hung out and worked altogether as usual.

Luke goes and says "it's your turn to order some pizza Samantha." I roll my eyes and grabbed the phone and walked in the other room.

Luke turns to his bandmates and makes a confession, "I think I like Samantha." They all knew this wasn't a fake thing. They seen it all written on Luke's face when when he first approached her at the store. "What are you going to do about that, Lukey?" said Ashton. "You know the publicity isn't going to like this because it could all blow up in your face in the long run," said Calum. "I want to pursue this with Samantha but I am her boss and I helped her get a gig with us on tour. How would that even work?" Before they could finish their conversation, Samantha walks back into the room. "Why is everybody staring at me? The pizza will be here in 20 minutes and yes I got everyone's favorite."

The night goes on and Luke was being more awkward than ever. There was that tension that I could only feel and I distanced myself from the others. "Samantha!" Michael said to get my attention. "Yes Mikey?" He gave me that concerned look basically asking if I was okay. I respond by shaking my head yes.