Epilogue

Tour is starting and you know what that means... 5 Seconds of Summer and Samantha start tour in a few days. That's when they will decide to go public with their relationship due to the amount of publicity they would be getting for this tour. Samantha has never been in the spotlight so it would be her first time. Luke talks her through it to make her seem comfortable. "Baby you are going to be fine. You got this. I love you." Luke says to help make Samantha to ease herself in the thought of being in the spotlight.

That was the first time has ever said he loves Samantha. This caught her off guard and she wanted him to say it again. Luke was nervous because he knew what had just slipped out of his mouth. "I love you too Luke. It just caught me off guard because I haven't heard you say that yet." Luke calms down because he thought he was going to be ignored which would have disappointed him. 

They go on tour and they have a splendid time and it was a success. They all move on with their lives with the store. Luke and Samantha are still together after spending tour together. 

2 years later....

5 seconds of summer ended up splitting after they sold out tours and shows. They decided to settle down from the media. Samantha and Luke are still together. The guys were wondering when he was planning on putting a ring on it. 

"Luke when you going to tie the knot? It's been 3 years." said Ashton. "Soon. I planned something too amazing for it to go to waste." Luke responded. Samantha walks in the door and they both kept quiet while she looks at them both funny while going to kiss Luke. He starts off by saying "Hey beautiful, get ready. I am going to take you somewhere special." Samantha goes to get ready and Ashton looks at Luke and says "You going to ask her today?" Luke says "yes I am." 

Samantha comes down the stairs in a causal blue dress ready to go. Luke and Samantha head off to their favorite restaurant for dinner. The waiter brings over the bread sticks and Samantha notices something shiny on one of the bread sticks. Luke gets up from his chair and gets on one knee in front of Samantha and starts off by saying "You make me the happiest man alive and I wouldn't know what to do without you in my life. Would you make me the luckiest man by marrying me?" Everyone in the restaurant "awwed" and Samantha starts by saying "yes yes yes" and makes Luke get up and kiss her.

That continues their life together... THE END