Chapter 5

Progressively Luke and I have gotten more close than ever. We became inseparable. The guys seem notice and they all look at me with bright smiles like they just won the lottery "uhh guys why are you staring at me like that?" Ashton responds with saying "no reason" you get real creeped out wondering what is going on in their heads to why they are looking at me like that. Luke comes in the room and I immediately smile which causes Michael to laugh at me. Luke says something about wanting to talk to me about something so me and him go into another room.

"Hey Samantha, I need to talk to you about something." this made you think the worst possible scenario. You follow Luke into the other room and he gets really nervous. "I like you Samantha. I have always liked you since you've walked into the store the first day." You never knew he liked you back. Samantha tends to do a happy dance inside her head before she responds saying "I like you too Luke." A sigh of relief comes out of Luke due to how nervous he was telling her about that. He leaps down and kisses her for the first time and sparks flew everywhere. Once they leave the room, they noticed the guys were leaning against the door listening to everything. "I heard smooching!!!" yells Calum. "So what are you guys now? Dating? Friends with benefits?" said Michael. "Samantha, do you want to be my girlfriend?" she says yes.

Luke doesn't care about what the publicity thinks because Samantha made him the happiest guy alive. They all went back to normal besides when they guys started teasing about how Luke was nervous to ask Samantha to be his girlfriend but he is happy that it is all over and he doesn't have to be nervous anymore.