Chapter 10

Luke's Pov

Paige hugged me tightly and cried. I wasn't sure what she was talking about when she said she wasn't sure what she did, but I just hugged her tightly to help her calm down so we could talk about what was going on.

"How about I go get you a pair of sweat pants and a shirt, So you don't have to wear that dress anymore and can be comfy."

"You don't have to."  Paige replied snuggling into me.

"I know you. You like being comfy." I replied  wrapping her up in a blanket before I went upstairs to get the stuff she would need.
When I came downstairs I handed Paige the clothes and went into the kitchen to make her some hot chocolate  while she changed.

"Smells heavenly in here." She moaned lightly as she took in the smell of hot chocolate and cookies that took over the kitchen.

"Well I know they're your favorite." I replied handing her the cup.

"Thank you." Paige replied smiling widely.

"You're welcome." I replied grabbing the plate of cookies as we both walked into the other room.  "So what's going on?" 

                       Paige's Pov

This was why I loved coming to luke when I was upset he made everything easier and he'd do anything to cheer me up.

"It's just lately everyone seems so different, and Michael keeps getting mad at me over little things. It seems like he's only happy when we're having sex and I just don't know what I did."

"Paige I'm so so sorry." Luke replied kissing my head. "Maybe he's just tired. I mean that doesn't make up for him doing that because it's not fair to you."

"It's ok. I just need a little break." I replied drinking my hot chocolate. "I just want to spend time with my best friend and watch a movie."

"Sounds perfect to me." Luke replied smiling over at me.  "What would you like to watch."

"Do you even have to ask?" I Giggles curling up in a blanket on the couch.

"Just thought I'd make sure you hadn't changed in the time period I was gone." Luke laughed putting in the movie before he walked over and sat on the couch beside me.

"Thank you Luke." I whispered laying my head on his shoulder.