Chapter 36

*Warning The Following chapter          
                    contains smut *

                      Paige's Pov

I don't know what it was but it was almost as if I didn't have control over my body anymore, before I knew it I was straddling Luke running my hands through his curly blonde hair tugging lightly causing him to let out little moans. The best part about Luke and I being best friends we told each other everything, including some of his turn ons.

"Paige, w-what are you doing?" Luke moaned as I lightly began to grind my hips down onto his.

"Don't question it baby just go with it." I moaned lightly and moved in kissing him, the feeling of his chapped lips against mine only helped the fire of lust inside me grow, the kiss became heated and Luke's hands went to my ass forcing me to grind into him faster adding a lot more friction to both of us.

"Mmm baby so good." Luke moaned as I began to kiss along his jaw line nipping lightly as I went.

"Luke." I moaned as his hands began to squeeze and massage my ass.
My heart was racing and I began to feel a pool of wetness forming in my underwear making me want to remove all of it getting the satisfaction I knew both desperately wanted.

Luke seemed to be getting tired of the small touches we had since he changed our position in a quick motion where I was underneath of him.

"Don't think I don't  enjoy that baby I just can't be teased anymore." Luke spoke as he began kissing down my neck and began pulling my T-shirt up over my head.
Once he got my shirt off he began kissing along my chest and down my stomach to the edge of my pants.

"Fuck baby." I moaned as he pulled my jeans down and began rubbing me through my underwear.

"So wet for me baby." Luke moaned kissing along the line of my underwear,

                        Luke's Pov

I was confused by what pair was doing but soon after she began grinding on me I didn't care anymore, all I could think about was fucking her.
As I rubbed her pussy she began to become a squirming mess. She tried not to moan so Ashton and Addison wouldn't hear anything but some moments the pleasure was just too much.

"More daddy please." Paige whimpered her hips beginning to move against my hand.

"Ok kitten." I mumbled before taking her underwear between my fingers pulling them down.

"Oh god." She moaned out as I began to kitten lick her clit tasting her sweet juices as I did so.
Her hand came down and made its way into my hair tugging lightly causing me to let out Moans.

"so close daddy please don't stop." Paige's moaned and to her request I continued but added my fingers to her entrance pumping them at first I started out slow but quickly sped up making her become a moaning mess.

"Holy fuck." She moaned her body slowly beginning to shake from her orgasm starting to come closer and closer.

"Cum for me kitten." It was almost as if she was just waiting for the command because the second the words left she was cuming hard.
Within a few minutes I had her licked clean making me moan.

"So good kitten." I slowly crawled up her body and began kissing her.  Within just a few minutes of the kiss Paige had her hands down my pants and began to pump me causing a loud moan to erupt from my throat. God she was perfect in every way.