Chapter 19

Calum's Pov

"Why didn't you guys tell me Paige was with Luke?" Michael grumbled as he came down the stairs.

"Because we knew you'd throw some kind of fit." I replied getting a little tired of Michael making a big deal of something so small.

"Of course I would how would you feel if your girlfriend was sneaking off with someone?" He grumbled putting on a jacket.

"Where are you going?" Ashton asked finally coming back into the room where he could help me with this stupid situation.

"Out." Michael replied.

"He's going to find Paige and Luke." I replied hoping if Ashton knew the truth he could talk some sense into Michael.

"Why is he ? And how did he find out?" Ashton asked crossing his arms.

"Stop talking like I'm not here and it doesn't matter. It's my life and my girlfriend." Michael replied going for his keys, but Ashton happened to get there first.

"No Michael you're over reacting and you will sit down on that damn couch until they get back and we can all talk this over like adults, but for now if you're going to act like I a child you'll be treated like one." It had been awhile since I had seen Ashton get mad, but it seemed Michael had gotten on his last nerve.

"You know you're not the fucking boss of me." Michael spat back but yet still came over and sat on the couch. It didn't happen often but some times when Ashton got mad you didn't want to argue or mess with him.
The room went dead silent after that. No one dared to speak. I didn't mostly because I didn't want to get yelled at, Ashton didn't because he wanted to calm down, and Michael didn't mostly because he was to upset.

Paige's Pov

"Ooh oh oh oh, ooh oh oh oh
Be careful making wishes in the dark
Can't be sure when they've hit their mark
And besides in the meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
I'm in the details with the devil
So now the world can never get me on my level
I just got to get you out of the cage
I'm a young lovers rage
Gonna need a spark to ignite
My songs know what you did in the dark"
I sang along with the music playing while I waited for Luke. I still couldn't believe Luke had bought me all these books. I mean sure I wanted them but I was going to buy them individually. It cost a lot to buy them all at once.

"Hey hey hey." Luke smiled over at me as he got closer.

"I can't believe you bought me all these books." I replied smacking his chest.

"Hey no hitting." Luke whined rubbing the spot I had hit him.

"Well no buying me so many books." I replied smacking his arm.

"No fair." He whined. "Come on lets go." Luke laughed holding a bag in one hand and picking the bag of books up in the other.

"Where we going?" I asked walking along side him.

"to get your pizza." Luke laughed walking towards the food court.

"Yasss." I squealed. I know I had already eaten but the pizza is so good that I just can't not want more.

"You're so cute." Luke laughed walking along further.

"Am not." I whined. I hated when he called me cute. I hated being called cute by anyone I didn't want to be cute. I wanted to be taken seriously and when I think cute I don't think of it as something serious.