37

"Stop lying to me, or you can get out right now!"

We stare deeply into each other's eyes, then she frowns and sighs.

"It-I-Do-"

"Be clear Jimin!"

"It was just family things." I sigh, sitting back down and lying right at her.

"Fine. If It was just family things, then you can talk to me about it." She crosses her arms and looks at me, waiting.

"O-oh, no, I don't wanna t-talk about-"

"C'mon Jimin. If you're not lying."

I sigh and rub my head.

"I know you're lying. Fact is, you've got a bandage on your head and look at what you're wearing!"

I completely forgot that I was bandaged up and in a gown.

"Okay. Okay. You got me."

"Spill."

"Okay. Well...that day...when I left...Dong Hyun payed me a little visit. I got in his car and - and...he drove me somewhere. I didn't know the place, but then he made me get out -and I thought he was gonna ditch me here, but he hit me. Over the head. With a crowbar."

She listens but she's in shock. If it was my choice, I wouldn't be telling her this, but she could see right through me.

"Next thing I know, I'm locked up in a Dark room. We talked. And he kept me there for a couple days, then Taehyung found me and took me here." I frown.

Her mouth is wide open, along with her eyes. She hugs me tightly. "I'm so sorry." She sobs.

I shake my head. "It's him, not you."

"It's because of me that you got locked up."

"No. Stop Lena." I pull away from the hug and stare into her eyes.

"Jimin."

I can't resist the urge. I pull myself closer and plant a passionate kiss on her soft lips.

Neither of us pull away, but instead, smile afterwards. "I'm sorry."

"No Jimin, don't be." She sniffles.

She rests back into the warm bed and I lay beside her.

"Everything's gonna be okay." I promise her.

"I trust you Jimin."

And with that, no more words are said.

~

"Oh, I'm sorry, but visiting times are over." A loud voice informs us, as we both sit up and rub our eyes.

I narrow my eyes and turn to Lena. "Aish. I guess we overslept."

We both smile and let out little laughs.

"Shame I guess I'll have to see you tomorrow time then." And with that, I stand up and blow her a kiss goodbye and leave through the door.

LENA POV

When his scent has officially left the room, I turn onto my side and close my eyes.

Not long after, I am awoken by a shake on my arm. I moan a little. "I thought you were coming back tomorrow Jimin."

"It's not Jimin."

And with that, I turn around, eyes open wide and cautious.
Infront of me, is my brother. I bristle and gulp hard.

"Relax. It's just me."

"G-get away from me!" I say, almost shouting.

"Ssh! Keep your voice down, I had to sneak in here." He chuckles.

"Get the fuck away from me."

"What?"

"You're crazy Dong Hyun."

"What the fuck are you on about?" He narrows his eyes.

"I know about Jimin." I hiss.

"That bastard!"

"I hate you." I whisper shout.

"No Lena, you don't understand."

"I think it's pretty clear to me." I fold my arms over my chest.

"Where is he? I'll kill him."

"No. He's not at home, so don't bother. Just go home and come back with your master plan."

And with that, he turns away and leaves.

I sigh and slump back into my bed. I close my eyes and hope for a better sleep.

~

The door opens, creaking loudly, waking me up. I don't want to move, so I don't bother.

"Morning." Jimin's angelic voice forces me to sit up and greet him.

"Hey." I smile, but a fresh bruise has touched his cheek, barely any distance from his undereye.

I frown.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Are you?" I tilt my head. "Where did you get that bruise from?"

He covers the bruise, knowing exactly where it is located and shakes his head.
"I don't know."

"Jimin, don't lie to me. Was it him?"

He nods slowly in response.

"He knew that I was in hospital. He must have figured it out."

"Oh." I look down.

The door swings open and Dong Hyun is revealed with a barely familiar face behind him.

He looks Jimin up and down.

"I've brought the plan." He enters. "It's mum. She'll be able to get us out of here with adult supervision and then she'll be back out of our lives."

I shake my head as she enters.

"Hey darling, how are you feeling?"