46

LENA POV

WAKE UP

I open my eyes and look around the room. It only has the teacher at her desk and I am the only one here.

"Miss Seong?" I call and she looks up.

"You're awake. Finally."

"Y-yes. What happened? I don't even remember coming into this class."

"You're in a dream. Wake up. Wake up. Just wake up!"

~

My eyes shoot open and I immediately get up from my bed. "Dong Hyun?!" I yell and tears form in my eyes.

In he comes, running over by my side.

"What's up? What is it?!" He yells, asking.

"I h-had a nightmare! It was weird." I explain.

"Oh my God! I care so much." He rolls his eyes and leaves my room. As he's leaving, he mutters, "Hurry up, you'll be late for school."

And with that, I get up and get ready. Once I am changed, I put a bit of extra effort on my appearance until I am satisfied with myself.

~

It's first lesson, maths and I head inside the classroom. Jisu waves at me and I go and sit with her. Then Jimin walks in and sits over the other side of the room.

"So, why weren't you in yesterday? I was gonna tell you how my talk with Jimin went." She asks.

I look down a bit. "Honestly, I was on a date with Lomax."

"Aww, how cute?!" She smiles.

"But...how was the talk?"

She sighs and my heart drops. "Honestly, it could have gone better. I told him the truth about you not actually moving on. He was surprised but tried to hide the fact that he was. Also, he said that he still loves you, but he's trying to get with Leah, which is the new girl. And when I tried to talk to him some more, he pushed me out, physically and I couldn't say anymore. But the talk definitely got to him because he hadn't talked about Leah at all and he didn't even acknowledge her yesterday in class."

"Really?"

"Yes! So, I was thinking, you should go and talk to him after class or something. Or...now."

We both look over at Jimin and he seems lonely. I feel the urge to talk to him, but I'm just so scared. I turn back to Jisu and frown. "You talk to him! You're his sister."

She rolls her eyes. "If I go over there and get him to swap places with me, will that satisfy you?"

I shrug. "I guess. But! Don't make it that obviously creepy, okay?"

"Okay." She packs her things and heads over to Jimin. I put my head on the table and don't say anything. Then a few seconds later, I feel a warm presence sit next to me. I gulp and shudder.

"It's not Jisu." Jimin speaks up and my eyes widen. I lift my head from the table and look at him. I half smile.

"Hi."

"Hey."

"How's it going?" I ask, nervously making conversation.

"Good. You?" He replies, not looking at me.

"It's good." I respond, gulping hard afterwards.

He's really speaking to me like nothing happened.

"So, about everything..."

I spoke to soon. "Err...yeah. Sorry about that."

"I'm the one who should be saying sorry. Really, I think maybe, we should just talk things out."