Chapter 12

POV ~ JORGE
I feel her head move a bit as she opens her eyes. I feel her small arms hold my waist tighter. I chuckle and lift her head up.

"Hey precious" She smiles and looks into my eyes. "We are almost there" I point out of the airport window.

"I love you" I feel her lips at my ear and I smile. "I am happy I am with you"

The plane stops as she holds close on to me. I chuckle at her.

"Come on" We walk out of the plane and get through the security.

-

We walk to the theatre where the show is and we see my manager. I smile nervously. Tini sees it and grabs my hand. My manager walks with an angru face towards us.

"JORGE BLANCO!" He walks quickly and grabs me out of Tini's hand. He takes me away and I quickly mouth 'sorry' to Tini.

She smiles worriedly and I smile back. I walk with my manager to another room. He starts screaming "WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU? I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO! YOU'VE MISSED A SHOW JORGE, THIS IS UNBELIEVEABLE! ALL THOSE FANS WERE IN TEARS, BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T SEE YOU! YOU WENT TO THAT GIRL, MARTUNA OR SOMETHING, RIGHT?" I look at him, still remaining calmly.

"Martina, yeah I went to her"

"LOVE RUINS YOUR CAREER JORGE! THAT GIRL RUINS YOUR CAREER. YOU CAN'T EVER SEE HER AGAIN!" I feel a shocked look form on my face.

"Y-you can't forbid me to see her!" I try to be confident but you can hear my voice sounds nervous.

"I CAN. And I am doing it. There will be 2 bodyguards with you 24/7. If you even come near Martina they will hold you back and take you away. You can't even see her anymore" I feel my heart sink in my chest. Never seeing her face again, is worse than my worst nightmare.

I quickly run out of the room, to get one more glance of her. But instead of seeing her smile, I see her getting dragged away. She starts kicking and slapping them but she can't get loose. I run towards them and try to get her loose.

"Jorge, help me!" I see some tears appear on her cheecks. I feel two arms grab me from my side. They pull me away as I try to get loose.

I hear her weak voice screaming something but I am already to far away. I give up and feel some tears on my cheecks as well. The guards let me go and lead me to the hotel.   

I lay in my bed and look up at the ceiling. Her small hands on my back. Her soft, plump lips on mine. Her small body in my arms. We were only together for 2 days again.

I close my eyes and imagine her face. Tears all over it. She cried way too much this year, she doesn't deserve this.

In some weeks it is new-years eve. I want to celebrate it with her so bad.

POV ~ MARTINA
Two men drag me away from Jorge. I scream for help, but Jorge gets dragged away as well. I look at him confused and he looks hopelessly back.

"Jorge is not able to see you again. You should move on with your life without him" I look at the 2 men shocked but then start laughing.

"That's a good joke! I know you are somewhere here Jorge!" I chuckle but the men still look death serious.

"This is not a joke, miss Stoessel." I feel some tears coming up "We are asking you friendly to leave this theatre, and never have contact with Jorge again." Some tears roll down my face as I slowly walk away with my head down.

I walk outside through a park, thinking about Jorge. I see a boy sitting on a bench, staring at me.

"Make a picture, it will last longer" I laugh through my tears a bit.