Chapter 16

POV ~ MARTINA
I walk back to the bed where Jorge is sleeping. I kiss him on his forhead as he wakes up.

"Should I order room service for lunch?" He nods fastly as I chuckle. I called the room service and dress myself up.

After that I hear the doorbell ring and Jorge stands up.

"You dress up, I will get it" I say and he shots me a smile.

I open the door and see James again.

"Hello! Here is your lunch, what do you think of the hotel so far?"

"It's great! Thanks for the room service!" He waves and I close the door.

I see Jorge sitting on our bed, dressed up.

"Here" I say and place the food next to him. I sit down on the bed as well amd start eating.

"Thanks" He starts eating hungrily as well. "How is your leg?"

"It's okay now, nothing to worrie about" I try but he looks serious at me.

"You were crying in pain precious. We should go to the hospital tomorrow, I will make an appointment" I pout at him but he raises and eyebrow.

"Ruggero called me yesterday, he is in a hotel close to this one. I am going to visit him, do you want to come?"

"No, I will just stay here."

"You sure?" His face turns into a frown.

"Yeah, I am sure"

"Promise me that you won't go anywhere without me" he says sternly and I smile.

"I promise" He stuffs some more food in his mouth and stands up.

"Then I am going" he kisses my forehead for a long time. "I love you" he whispers in my ear.

"I love you too" I peck his nose and he leaves.

I eat the rest of the food and get my phone out of my pocket.

-Groupchat-

Me: "Heey!"

Lodo: "Tinita! You are finally reacting again! How are you?"

Me: "I am sorry, I just needed some time away. But now I am great! Jorge is visiting Rugge now. "

Cande: "Yas! How is everything with you and Jorge?"

Lodo: "Tell us everything!" I chuckle at them and their curiousity.

Me: "We are great! He is the most sweet and caring boyfriend ever. He loves me and I love him. But there is something I need to tell you girls."

Lodo: " What? Are you two fighting?"

Me: "No no, but do you remember Steven?"

Cande: "How could we forget that asshole!"

Lodo: "I hate that guy so much!I"

Me: "Well, he is here in Mexico. He came to visit me and insulted me again. I ran away but fell, and I bruised my leg." I tell them everyting about Steven and how Jorge saved me.

Cande: "OMG! How are you now?"

Lodo: "I want to kill that asshole!"

Me: "Now I am fine again, it's just my leg. Yesterday I was crying from pain in the middle of my and Jorges 'moment'"

Lodo: "What kind of 'moment'?"

Me: "We kinda had and make-out session under the shower" I send the message and imagine their faces now.