Kise X Reader

Hello guys im back with another fanfic hope u like it.

It was a Sunday morning, all quiet and cosy when your phone suddenly rang beside you.

"H Hello" you yawned

"Ah, [name]-chi can you come to my photo shoot today PLEASE! i really want you to see todays theme."said Kise. You started going out with Kise 2 years ago because of [bestfriend's name] but you were glad that you got to meet Kise and been loved by him.

"Fine, i'll go"

*1:30pm*

"Yay [name]-chi is her, i'm glad that your here please go sit there and watch MEEE."  "hummm, Kise seems happier than normal, i wonder what's got into him." you thought.

The first photo shoot was Kise dressed as a butler, then it was at the beach, date night.... For the last photo shoot there was something strange about, the background was a beautiful white church and then i was suddenly dragged into the changing room.

After you got changed you looked into the mirror, you were wearing a bridel dress. It was embarrasing but the dress was beautiful. You walked out as you find kuroko wearing a black suit, he linked arms with you and walked down a red carpet and at the end you saw Kise wearing a white suit.

When you realised whats happening you started blushing as your heart was beating faster and faster, kuroko let go of you as walked up the stair seeing Kise reaching his hand out to you.

[name]-chi i've have always loved you and i want you to me mine and mine only. I want us to become one and live happily ever after so.... [name]-chi will you marry me" Kise said as he slid the ring on your finger.

"BAKA, BAKA , OF COUSE I WILL!" you shouted and hugged Kise tightly

"AND now you may kiss the bride"said kuroko. Kise gave you a gentle kiss on your lips but gradually got more rougher.

AND NOW YOU AND KISE A HAPPY AND LOVING COUPLE AND LIVES HAPPILY EVER AFTER !!!!

how was it? did you like it? and im still taking suggestion so please to comment ^w^