You Really Are The Best [name]

hello,im back with another fanfic. i've been extremely busy with my school work that i'm went to bed straight after school so my fanfic updated might be slower down...Sorry Mina! TT^T

Midorima x Reader

You were in the house packing some stuff to get ready to go to your green haired and Oha Asa Obsessed boyfriend's house; Midorima was "suppose" to be on a date with you but instead he caught a cold and a fever so you promised Midorima that you'de go to his house and look after him.

You walked out of the house and lock the door, whilst you were walking down the street you walked pass the convenient store and saw a medium sized green teddy bear wearing glassed and it said "Get well Soon". you thought it was very cute cause it reminded you of your green haired boyfriend, you gave a little giggle and went into the store and bought it.

*time skippu*

You arrived at Midorima's house and you knocked on the door, then it opened. You saw Midorima trying to stand but when u saw him all you could do it give him a cute smile because of his adorable teddy bear PJs; your smile made him blushed and it made u giggle slightly.

You went into his kitchen to prepare some food whilst Midorima went back to sleep, after a few hours you went into his room and put the food tray on the table. you walked toward midorima and gave hime a little nudge to wake him. he turned toward you and you got to see his Innocent sleeping face "uwahhh...Midorima-kun looks so cute...*chuckle*"

midorima:ummm [name]?

[name]: hai hai midorima-kun the food is ready, i guess i have to feed you. hehehe you could hardly stand at the door, so come on you better eat something, its not good to starve yourself.

Midorima sat up anf you passed him his glasses. You took the bowl of rice porridge and spoon by spoon you fed him until he had finished it all. After you took a soft, small towel and wiped the sweat of midorima's head and now it comes the hardest part...getting him changed into clean clothes.

[name]: ano midorima-kun do you mind if change you clothe *blushing*

midorima: Not at all

You started to unbutton his shirt and the further down you went the more you blushed, then you looked up at midorima and saw him with his head turned away from you and you noticed that he was also blushing a lot. After that was done you went to your bad and grab the green teddy bear you bought and handed to midorima right after you hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

[name]: Midorima-kun get well soon and i love you *cute smile8

midorima:*hugging you back* i-i love you too [name], i hope you'de stay with me forever and we'd look after each other in a house of our own and maybe even have a family.

then midorima gave you a peck on the lips and went back to sleep, "uwahhh....just then... did he really mean by a family the both of us,...a house that belong to both of us..." You were shocked to hear what midorima has just said and u fell on your knees blushing hard.

*time skippu again-now 3 years later*

The dream of you life has came true, you couldn't ask for any more your life was the way you want it. You and Midorima was the parents of a boy and a girl, both of you were married and lived in a big and tall apartment and now YOU AND MIRDORIMA LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

ok! done but i'm not sure if this one was as good but it's your choice...i kinda did write this whilst i was half asleep hehehe, but i hope you've enjoyed this fanfic and the next update shall be the "Akashi x Reader - Chapter 4 LEMON" so please do be patient and im still taking request and ideas so please do comment so BYE FOR NOW ^_^