The Empror And The Empress - chapter 5

Hello mina, here's the last chapter of the Akashi X reader so I hope you like it.

It was a beautiful summer morning when you were taken to a posh hairdresser's to get your hair done. After you were taken back to Akashi's mansion. The maids took you to a big dressing room, they helped you to put a long and flowing white dress. Then your makeup was done, it was natural to suit the dress. Lastly a veil was attached your hair.

"[name]-Chan Rae you ready" called Reo.
"Yes, I'm ready Reo-kun." you replied.
Reo lead you out of the dressing room and lead you down towards Akashi. Akashi was in a white suit which suited him very well. You walked up the small step while holding Akashi's hand.
"Akashi Seijuro, do you take [name] as your wife?"
"Yes u certainly do." Said Akashi
"[name], do you take Akashi as you husband?"
"Yes, yes I do." You said.
"And now you may kiss the bride."
You and Akashi's lips touched as the kiseki no Sedai and the other teams cheered. Then Akashi pick you up and carries you bridle style out of the huge white church, AND YOU LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

Finally finished, I hope you guys liked the last chapter of the Akashi X Reader. Sorry if it was short and sorry for the spelling as well ^_^ .