Chapter 1

Minecraftia a world so large that it is divided into many different countries but non are as large as the country of the Three heroes. This country is known for it's large majority of creatures and races, excelling both in magic and war. They believe in the god Notch and worship him, for he is the creator of Minecraftia and all its creatures, though their are some species of mobs that worship other gods they don't push it too hard because they still believe in Notch.

The second largest kingdom is called Pixelmon, once part of the Three heroes but now it's own country who worships their own series of gods, goddesses, and demigods. For they believe in the mighty Arceus and its trio of creation as well as many other gods that created the world they live in. They are a peaceful kingdom and don't go to war with their neighboring country for they still have close ties with each other and respect each others religion.

But out of the large two countries is one small country that no many new even existed, its name Phoenix drop. They do not believe in Notch they believe in their own god, Lady Irene and the divine warriors. But most famous of all are the the three brothers Sun, Moon and Earth. They are popular legends in foreign countries since they resemble the three heroes, the brothers fought while one was corrupted but like the three heroes the brothers were indid real.

For not even the sky cannot contain the two brothers for eternity

Earth and Irene saw the future and Earth afraid for his brothers life used the last of the energy he had and wrote his words in stone

"When Moon turns black as night and Sun disappears that is when the end is near. Three brothers with our strengths will be born, Lady Irene will call them to their destiny beyond their home. The eldest will have Sun's courage and strength, the middle will have Moon's wits and understanding heart while the youngest will have my kindest and forgiveness. Two born of royal blood, one of simple commoner. Our blood, our memories, I pray my decision will help my people now I sleep"

Before Earth fell into a deep slumber, he was visited by a stranger on a black horse. No words were exchanged as Earth fell asleep next to the temple of Irene, there he transformed into a large mountain that sealed the temple away from the corrupted. Only the stranger knew the location but he was never seen leaving the country, many said he died.

Without the guidance of Lady Irene the people fell into a panic as the moon disappeared every month, the ruler ordered for the prophecy to be hidden and forgotten.

Years past and soon the prophecy has been forgotten now believed to be nothing but fake news till one day the long forgotten Shadow Lord did something unheard of he managed to speak to the moon god.

The dark lord wanted him to come down to earth and destroy his younger brother so he can reach his past lover. Moon was unswayed but he foresaw the future of Shad's fate, the god then agreed to help him but they'll need wait for the god was weak and powerless.

Moon gave Shad his blood and said to paint a nether portal with his blood, that will allow him to walk on Earth again. The Lord so convinced on the deal agreed and soon the moon god was now resigning in the nether but he was powerless like the Shadow lord.

Using the powers he had, the moon god took all the restless souls that have died in the nether and transformed them into an army called the Shadow knights, Shad was impressed to have such a strong ally but he'll have to wait for years till the god is restored to his full power for he needs to feed of the life force of Lady Irene but she refused to feed the god. But that did not stop the Shadow Lord, with an army under his command he made them attack a large village or city to supply the god with food and energy. In return the moon god made more shadow knights.