Chapter 6

"There is no need to be embarrassed"

"There is a million of reasons for me to be embarrassed"

Garroth chuckled as he watched this conversation between Vylad and his mother. Zianna was trying to get Vylad into more appropriate clothing for the event they were invited today, they were invited to a party at a noble families astate and Vylad doesn't seem to excited to be attending this event. Totally understandable, Garroth wasn't one for parties as well lucky for him Dante like always will accompany him, as well as Laurence. Thank Irene, poor Vylad though. They just got him out of his shadow knight apparel now into a suit, baby steps guys.

"Garroth help me with your brother" Zianna said as Garroth chuckled, "Come on bro, it won't be that bad you can hang with me and Dante" he said as Vylad mumbled. Zianna smiled and left the boys to talk this out, maybe Garroth will have better luck then her. Zianna sighed deeply and walked down the hall to her own, she looked at the paintings the covered the walls. The three divine warriors were seen in one, all three Earth, Moon and Sun. She looked over and couldn't help but feel sorrow grip her heart. It was a painting of her and Garte with all three of their sons, she was overjoyed when Vylad returned but she still miss Zane. Vylad said he's alive and spoken about him brealify but can that shadow knight really be the innocent child she once knew.

"N-no, you mustn't cry Zianna" she said to herself feeling tears run down her face, she wiped them away before looking away from the painting and walking away while the crow from the window watched her leave. The bird caw and flew off the blue gem glowing lightly as it went to find it's master.

~~~~~~~~~

Vylad looked at the animal mask in his hands, he sighed deeply and looked at himself in the mirror. From a shadow knight to a princes, he can barely recognize himself though he hates large crowds of people he needs to be there. He was informed of a raid that will happen in the town they will be heading to, maybe just maybe they won't think of him as a traitor, mayne they might take him back. No damn it Vylad why are you thinking like that he yelled at himself mentally as he shook his head, no he isn't a shadow knight he can't be, not anymore. He must protect his people, his family, but Zane and the Shadow lord.....he's so lost.

Vylad gripped the mask tightly in his hands and was about to throw it at the wall before he stopped himself and just slipped the cat mask on his face. He sighed deeply, at least now he can recognized himself, he is a shadow knight a servant to the shadow lord, nothing more, nothing of this princes nonsense.

"No your so much more child, please don't give in"

Vylad looked and gasped to see the faint outline of a large white snow leopard with white eyes looking at him, "don't give in, please you are so much more" she said before disappearing. Vylad took the mask off and let it drop to the floor, that was Irene, she just visited him. Vylad looked back at the mirror before picking the mask and walking out of the room, he wrapped his scarf around his neck and went to find his family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party was just as crowded as Garroth expected it to be, his parents and the nobles were talking about royal junk while he and his friends were doing random junk. He lost sight of Vylad a few minutes ago but he remembers him sitting in a corner by himself, poor Vylad. Dante was doing his job as a guard and was making sure Garroth doesn't do anything stupid like getting drunk or eating something that can kill him while Laurence was the total opposite. The knight was having fun and got drunk pretty easily, Garroth found it funny because he knew he can't hold his liquor.

"Laurence you are the worst" Dante yelled as his drunken friend giggled, "Nah man I'm awesome unlike you mister no fun...thing". Garroth laughed making Dante cross his arms in annoyance as Laurence stuck his tongue out, "Yo Garroth I never knew you were so chill" Laurence said with a slight hiccup. "Your pretty chill to" Garroth said but blushed deeply as he got closer to him, "Umm dude personal space" Garroth said awkwardly making Laurence smirk. Dante raised an eyebrow as he watched this scene unfold in front of him before his eyes widen as Laurence grabbed both sides of the princes face and kissed him.

"Holy shit no bad Laurence" Dante yelled pulling the other one off Garroth who was blushing madly, "Aww you are a boring fun ruiner you butt" Laurence whined as Dante just shook him violently as Garroth watched still blushing madly. "Umm you guys do you I need to get some fresh air" Garroth said walking away from both of them, he pushed past people and outside into one of the large gardens. He sighed deeply as he took a deep breath of fresh air, he quickly screamed loudly in his head. Laurence fucking kissed him, no that doesn't mean anything he was drunk out of his mind, not like it matters.

"What the actually fuck was that Laurence" Dante yelled as Laurence chuckled, "That's how you get a kiss, take notes" he said drinking some water. "Wait your sober" Dante yelled as Laurence nodded making Dante facepalm, he is friends with this idiot, how did it come to this.

~~~~~~~~~~

Vylad has sneak out long ago and now was in the forest, he ditched his royal attire and was back in his shadow knight armour. He followed the cawing of a familier crow as he walked through the trees, he soon encountered a large group of shadow knights, Zane and Zenix among them. No Gene today, strange. "You ready to go" Zane said as he pulled his mask over his face making Vylad nod. Sasha walked over to him and handed him the reins to his horse, Vylad ran his hand through Crow's mane making the horse snort, "I'm sorry for leaving you to buddy" he said putting on his own mask. Zane watched as Zenix pulled a torch out and lit it, soon other shadow knights were holding torches Zane knew they were gonna set this city ablaze. "Team 1 with me, Zane lead your team with pride. This is your first task as a major" Zenix said as he and his team rode off into the forest, "Major congrats" Vylad said as Zane looked at him, "Don't run off again" he said before he also rode into the forest, Vylad and the others followed.

Time to work

________________

sorry if this was a bad chapter, I was being lazy