A Twist On its way...

Third person POV :-

She is now married... Married to my friend...

I always have to suffer pain in my life...

Firstly,  my dad died in front of me , just because of my silly mistake...

If I ever was knowing that borrowing Rs. 2000 from that badboy only to buy my favourite shoes,  would lead me to loose my father,  then I would have not done that...

Secondly,  Ilma , my college friend,  who made me feel like a heaven.  She was always there for me,  in my happiness and sadness...  Note the word "was" . Yes,  she was raped and killed by those badboys who killed my father...  I just want to kill them but the values my mother and Ilma taught me,  makes me guilty of having that idea even though I won't do that.  I don't want to be a murderer...
I want to be a life saver , a lover...

A lover...
.
.
.
.

Thirdly,

A lover who lost his love in an accident.

Yes,  my love,  my wife,  Zoya Amal.
I was working in my office in Dubai,  when I got a call saying that my wife is admitted in hospital and she is bleeding and later when I reached there , I found her died.

All through my life , after all these incidents , I am living alone.

But now I want my love.

 I want her. 

I will fight for her. 

I love her.

 I want her my life , my love .

 I want Iram....

And I can do anything to get her as mine , after all , those badboys work under me...

HA!  HA!  HA!  HA!

*I laughed in my devil voice...*

A/n

Asslamualaikum Warehmatullahi Wabarakatuh

So, long time... 

 Sorry for grammatical mistakes. Sorry for short update...

How was the chapter?  How was the new twist before storm ? ...

Well , some people said to me that there should be some twists with villains and all . So , here its is ...

So , guess , who is the villain ?  

* Hint _ Well , those who had read my deleted book " Our Love " , based on Afreen and Sadiq's love story,  can guess that... As the villain of that book are here... *

Thank you for your votes and compliments ...
Now, will update after exams...
From 15th February, my exams are starting and ending on 1st March .

Do remember me in your duas.
And pray for all those having their exams...

Keep smiling always 😊😊😊
Love you all 😘😘😘

Until next update,
Allah Hafiz

Iram Khan