2

I feel a tap on my shoulder, so I turn around to see Yoongi. I guess he couldn't wait to get done with this, because as we all know Yoongi loves sleep. But I can't blame him, I do too.

"Hey Yoongi :D" I smile at him. He shows his gummy smile.

I let out a quiet 'awww' bc HIS SMILE IS SO CUTE WHAT AN ANGEL

"You're amazing and you write such good lyrics and I love your rapping" I blurt out. Instantly getting a little shy, but his consistent smile reassuring me.

"Thank you" he says.

I lean in to hug him and he hugs back. Not too much, but good enough for that fangirl over here :'D

Next I go up to Hoseok, my hope, my sunshine!

"Hey Hobi" I smile brightly at him.

"Hey!" He smiles back even brighter.

He swings his arms around me, embracing me in a hug, making my smile grow even wider

He swings his arms around me, embracing me in a hug, making my smile grow even wider. He, too, smells really good, even though he's still slightly sweaty. Damn, this truly is the best day of my life!

He let's go of me and I think of something to say.
"I wish you could teach me how to dance :'("

He chuckles, still smiling, knowing he can't do that, because of schedules and...he doesn't know you, although he would actually like to.
"You're amazing Hoseok!" I flash him another smile and he smiles back, showing his heart-shaped lips.

He raises his hands and gives me a small wave until I move on. Or at least I wanted to, but someone barges into the room, running over to the boys, while panting.

I couldn't properly make out who it is, and even if I did, I probably wouldn't know the person anyways. All the boys run over.

Said person now whispers something to the boys, but I couldn't make out a thing. I only heard their shocked-sounding answers to the frantic whispering. "WHAT?" Namjoon shouts in disbelief. I could also see everyone else's shocked expressions.

Jimin steps out of the group and turns to face me, while I'm just standing there, not having a clue what's going on.

"Hey" he gives me a slight smile, scratching the back of his neck, and a hint of frustration in his face.

"Uh- hey ^^" " I stutter out and politely smile back. I'm hella confused. "W-why are you all so shocked? ...If I might ask"

"Uhhh" he stutters and turns back to the group of boys discussing something and not paying attention to Jimin, since everyone's really caught up in talking rather loud.

He turns back to me and after a few seconds he opens his mouth.
"We don't have a place to stay"

I look at him in confusion.

"The hotel we were going to stay at is full and our manager couldn't find another hotel." He scratches the nape of his neck, still looking hella confused.

"Oh" I manage to say. After a few moments of silence I blurt out a rather dumb thought "You could stay at my apartment!" without really thinking about it.

He looks at me in disbelief- like I thought, dumb comment- but his expression quickly shifts to a face that says 'hey, that's actually not a bad idea!'

"Actually, that's not a bad idea!"

Now I'm the one to look at him in disbelief since I couldn't believe I said that, but he just said it was a good idea!

Jimin raises his hand and signals me to wait. He turns around again and starts talking to the person I figured is their manager.

After a minute or so the manager approaches me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think y'all can guess how this goes on lol

I hope you like my story so far, please like and if you have any ideas or criticism, let me know! (Except for you Mo :p)

Thanks for reading ^~^ ~Author